Can anyone give me an exact value of stat weights for reforging? It seems ej ones are a bit untrusty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    Can anyone give me an exact value of stat weights for reforging? It seems ej ones are a bit untrusty.
    Best thing to do is to run Simcraft and find out the exact values for your current gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Viveras View Post
    I'm not sure the legality of "AutoHotKey" makes it wise to discuss on these forums.
    as long as you don't put in delays you can have it set to repeat a key as you hold it. But as soon as you put in delays, you are at risk for a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Viveras View Post
    I'm not sure the legality of "AutoHotKey" makes it wise to discuss on these forums.
    It's legal so long as it's one ability per keypress. In icc when we were using it to spam storm with every ability. That was a grey area.

But yes if you aren't using it with how important the cooldown is. Haste will always not be giving you it's full potential. I would go as far to say if you aren't using it you will only get 80-85% of the potential haste and faster gcd brings. Then fatigue can set in on late raid nights. With ahk you're pretty much set. if you google Bluedeep/Ej/AHK you should beable to find the great Bluedeep explaining the use of it and even his script.

Again though do not do more then one ability per keypress. One is fine, two is breaking rules.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 02:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    on live at the average raid level most rets should be hitting now 476+ 2 haste = 1 str 3 crit / mast = 1 str I prefer mastery because I'm sure we have all had 50% crit at times with creche in DS and only a 10% TV crit rate. I despise crit compared to Hand of Light mastery.

In T15 + the valor + system live we might start to see 1.5 haste = 1 str and 2 mast = 1 str. % ratings vs 1 str is going to get closer and closer because weapon top end scaling is out of control we should see 28-30k top end weapon in T15 after VP upgrading it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 02:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    As looked further thought aswell that u can get banned for using it. Have u anaxie used it and have u found how to use it i terms of "legally"?
    Other thing that popped on my mind was, how u use sacred shield in raids, are u ss:ing urself or into tanks?
    I don't have any open gcds to SS in raids. I did on Garajal for tank voodoos but I'm hoping to stop that soon. I havn't stopped using AHK since ICC nor has Requital

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 02:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StraightG View Post
    Best thing to do is to run Simcraft and find out the exact values for your current gear.
    blah blah blah

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    STOP IT!
    You all come out as 7 year old kids who can't wait to hug my yellow tummy
    Oh you! Comere
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-10-22 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    It's legal so long as it's one ability per keypress. In icc when we were using it to spam storm with every ability. That was a grey area.
    That's similar to what we can do with Exorcism now. I wouldn't risk it though, personally.

on live at the average raid level most rets should be hitting now 476+ 2 haste = 1 str 3 crit / mast = 1 str I prefer mastery because I'm sure we have all had 50% crit at times with creche in DS and only a 10% TV crit rate. I despise crit compared to Hand of Light mastery.
    That and mastery is going to edge out crit as we get into heroic gear anyway, so might as well go for mastery early on.

The first thing I thought about was exo lol sure it would net 2-3k dps a fight but it would be risky yes.

Hell i'd quit wow forever if I lost my paladin.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 02:44 PM ----------

Also make no mistake crit and mastery are not bad. Crit is not bad. We just scale so goddamn well with haste and soon other ratings will surpass strength. On a 2:1 basis of course but that is usually all it takes for changes players can control in gearing.

We have never been in such a great place where we currently are in MoP.

Whats the difference between autohotkey and macro'ing in /click actionbutton# to most all of your abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Whats the difference between autohotkey and macro'ing in /click actionbutton# to most all of your abilities?
    You can't do that and hold the button to have it repeat key strokes. Autohotkey lets you hold the button to repeat key strokes.

22.45% haste (from rating) if the horse (icon) trinket drops from trash and I get it then I'll be able to spam hammer of wrath every GCD pretty much <3
    CAN'T WAIT!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    How does the hit/haste pvp belt compare to the klaxxi one? I would at least think it'd fall into a category like the shoulders, but that may just be me.

Thank you Anaxie. Simcraft values crit over mastery for my gear, that's even stranger than ej values.

Crit could be higher. It's not bad but mastery gives better results FAR FAR FAR more often. And something you can control is far much better for progression raiding.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 05:18 PM ----------

If you can hit a button 15 times a second for 4 hours straight power to you. I doubt you can.

WHen everything is on cd you can hold down exo and .1 sec use the proc. I'm pretty sure no human can react to a proc that fast.

Put it this way. Without ahk I would never get my final hammer that i have .3 sec left to launch before AW fades.

It's a great tool but this is not the thread for that nor will I give anyone a useable script. If you want to look into it further use google.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    How does the hit/haste pvp belt compare to the klaxxi one? I would at least think it'd fall into a category like the shoulders, but that may just be me.
    The belt is good. If you cannot get legs or other much needed slots <Trinket> from raiding buy them. If you can't the Klaxxi belt is still solid. WHen fear launches the belt purchase will be very low prio since Blade Lord is a very early boss and drops the triple socket belt.

In about a month you should cut off VP purchases and look towards a hardcap 5.1 is slated for launch soon and it contains the valor upgrade system. VP will be better spent boosting the itemlevel of your weapons and highly valueable trinkets and VERY GOOD armor slots <Blade Lord Heroic Belt> I would even drop VP on relic of Xuen until I have a suitable upgrade for something that high in value.

Gearing and upgrades are going to be VERY VERY strategic when this system goes live. I had wished they would remove the VP cap entirely so you can progress your gear and not save poitns for seperate boosts. That isn't how things work though.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-10-22 at 05:29 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's fight based. If you use autohotkey and have alot of haste 20% SW should pull ahead. If you have 2 set just use HA and darkmaster lessons for now.

Updated OP for the T14 bis list concerning hit and draenei. You will skip belt socket bonus at 100% bis.
    What is this "autohotkey" you are talking about? I've heard of it, but i don't know exactly what it does and how it benefits.

This would also make sense why Season 13 pvp gear is already live on PTR database. You would technically need a new season to make up for the valor upgrade system being live. Assuming you can only upgrade PvE gear. Seems logical that vp upgrading pvp gear would be stupid and force pvpers into parts of the game they have no desire to.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 05:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    What is this "autohotkey" you are talking about? I've heard of it, but i don't know exactly what it does and how it benefits.
    This has been answered and the topic on it is over

But yes if you aren't using it with how important the cooldown is. Haste will always not be giving you it's full potential. I would go as far to say if you aren't using it you will only get 80-85% of the potential haste and faster gcd brings. Then fatigue can set in on late raid nights. With ahk you're pretty much set. if you google Bluedeep/Ej/AHK you should beable to find the great Bluedeep explaining the use of it and even his script.

Again though do not do more then one ability per keypress. One is fine, two is breaking rules.[COLOR="red"]
    Can you share your script and does it include a toggle for chat?

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    Can you share your script and does it include a toggle for chat?
    I will not share the script if you want to look into the AHK program you can use google search.

I will not share the script if you want to look into the AHK program you can use google search.
    Yeah, I had already been using google but figured it would be faster if you just shared it. Anyhow for others interested and considering this is thread designed to aid rets..

Code:
    #SingleInstance Force ;Forces AHK to allow only one script at a time
    #NoEnv
    #ifWinActive World of Warcraft ;Only runs the script if the active window is World of Warcraft
    {

;<=====  HotKey Toggle  =====>
    ~Enter::Suspend ;When pressing Enter to chat, suspends the rapid key presses.  Pressing enter again resumes the macro.
    return

$\::Suspend ;Toggle script suspend when pressing \
    return

#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 100000000

$1::
    Loop
    {
    if not GetKeyState("1", "P")
    break
    Send 1
    }
    return

$2::
    Loop
    {
    if not GetKeyState("2", "P")
    break
    Send 2
    }
    return

$3::
    Loop
    {
    if not GetKeyState("3", "P")
    break
    Send 3
    }
    return

$4::
    Loop
    {
    if not GetKeyState("4", "P")
    break
    Send 4
    }
    return

$5::
    Loop
    {
    if not GetKeyState("5", "P")
    break
    Send 5
    }
    return

$w::
    Loop
    {
    if not GetKeyState("w", "P")
    break
    Send w
    }
    return

}
    seems to work for me

taken from http://elitistjerks.com/f32/t25906-a...8/#post1639394
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-10-22 at 06:00 PM.

I tried changing 1 to Numpad1 and it doesn't seem to want to work. What it does do is lock that key entirely from use.

15+ Year Old Account
    I tried changing 1 to Numpad1 and it doesn't seem to want to work. What it does do is lock that key entirely from use.
    What are you using for the Numpad 1?

PHP Code:
    $1::
    Loop
    {
    if 
    not GetKeyState("1""P")
    break
    Send 1
    }
    return 
    That is the code for 1 Key being looped, There are 3 places you need to change the key the $1 string the Getkeystate string and the Send string. You also need to know the code for numpad 1 and it has to match in all 3 locations. AHK Keylist is where to verify you have the right code.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Nice of you to join me Requ. Only took 28 pages.