Quote Originally Posted by Relimash View Post
    Yeah I have 2 warriors too one tank one dps. Tbh I don't even pay attention to skull banners lolz. Does that make me bad? Idk. Fuck skull banners anyway I'm glad that they are getting thrown away in warlords.

Also people should stop getting all fussy, like who gives a shit about any of us? Really. We play ret paladins.

Also, people just look at pro raiders ranks. They don't look at actual logs - ever. Which make people look stupid when they think they know what they're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Not everything is about you.
    [Sarcasm] I like to think my one good rank that I got only once should only ever matter and my lower dumb ranks shouldn't. [/Sarcasm]

Not everything is about you.
    What about me? :S

Quote Originally Posted by MBDTF View Post
    [Sarcasm] I like to think my one good rank that I got only once should only ever matter and my lower dumb ranks shouldn't. [/Sarcasm]
    Come see me at immerseus kid. My rank is immaculate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    What about me? :S
    Not everything is about you too. But when Lazel talks it seems like you are his sun and stars. He slobs on that knob in his sleep.

I should aoe Amber Parasite more often.

Not everything is about you too. But when Lazel talks it seems like you are his sun and stars. He slobs on that knob in his sleep.
    But... the thread is has my name on it. It must be about me!

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild has no warriors in any of our raids ever =[
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    My guild has no warriors in any of our raids ever =[
    Yeah but that's understandable in 10man.

Ret>fury anyway tho. We are so totes superior

The last couple of pages can't be real life.

Also, very funny that a few people somehow don't get Anaxie's schtick yet. Like, for real, fuck you anaxie for having fun. How dare you.
    Last edited by Maegor; 2014-08-03 at 02:05 AM.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    The last couple of pages can't be real life.

Also, very funny that a few people somehow don't get Anaxie's schtick yet. Like, for real, fuck you anaxie for having fun. How dare you.
    Just surprised nobody has gotten in trouble.

Crosses fingers.

Also all this shit really is real life dude, it's a little pathetic.

Just surprised nobody has gotten in trouble.

Crosses fingers.

Also all this shit really is real life dude, it's a little pathetic.
    I got in trouble for posting pictures of myself not sure who missed out on that fun misadventure pages that are now floating in the abyss

10+ Year Old Account
    You get in trouble for most things you do
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I got in trouble for posting pictures of myself not sure who missed out on that fun misadventure pages that are now floating in the abyss
    Missed that sadly. We can get in trouble for posting pics of ourselves? Damn cole world.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    You get in trouble for most things you do
    You have no idea

I love how often this thread devolves to casual banter <3
    never change bois
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Deleted
    Don't know why other people's playstyle is such an issue. If people are in guilds that let them cycle around tasks to let people shoot for world firsts, that's up to them and doesn't affect anyone else's raid style. Similarly, if other people aren't good enough to rank without preferential treatment but are accepted by their guild anyway then that's fine too. I thought the point of this thread was to discuss ways to improve performance and feed Anaxie's Asperger's not sulk that the big boys won't let them play with them.

Yes some guilds cheese ranks by letting a few people do the actual damage. Yes, some people are not in guilds capable of the kills times necessary in most cases to get good ranks. But also there are only so many rets in that position. If you are farming 14/14 you can still get reasonable ranks if you do well, get over it.

Everytime Me and Ironboxy are online, we have Anaxie on KOS... but he keeps running.. go figure

War Front #1

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    If you are farming 14/14 you can still get reasonable ranks if you do well, get over it.
    My guild boosts 1-2 players through 14/14hc every single week and we NEVER do fights in a "retarded" way to let someone rank, we might get Iron Juggernaut ranks if the boost(s) we have are decent geared dpsers but our kill times are never close to what stacked and maxed raids are.

Define reasonable.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    My guild boosts 1-2 players through 14/14hc every single week and we NEVER do fights in a "retarded" way to let someone rank, we might get Iron Juggernaut ranks if the boost(s) we have are decent geared dpsers but our kill times are never close to what stacked and maxed raids are.

Define reasonable.
    We do the same and still have some of our players getting top ranks. Reasonable is in the eye of the beholder, but any rank could be considered reasonable (i.e. top 150).

It's really not hard to get ranks.

Protip: You can save holy power for AOE :O don't share this tip it's 4 u mmo-champion ret paladins ONLY if I see this tip anywhere else u WILL get reported and the DMCA ~WILL~ be invoked on any website with this content.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post

Define reasonable.
    My guild has 2-3 carries every week and we don't allow any one player to pad for ranks and we manage to get a few
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>