Is the hotfix already implemented? After doing a test on a dummy my excorsism is still reseting my melee swing timer :/

Quote Originally Posted by Xavaran View Post
    Is the hotfix already implemented? After doing a test on a dummy my excorsism is still reseting my melee swing timer :/
    Expect it to work after your next server restart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post
    That's how it works. If you're really lucky you can get Proc > 2 sec after it ending > Proc > 2 sec after it ending > Proc, which has happened to me a few times already, just kinda rare but extremely funny when it does
    OK, finally logged some runs on my UH DK (which has the Feathers of Fury). Here's the Horiddon LFR buff uptime: http://imgur.com/wNSEd7c
    It seems I was right to drool after this trinket. But take into consideration that this fight gave me the most procs (13) compared to the other fights, still compared to Lei Shen's, 7-9 on average. You might argue that the numbers of adds and the diseases proccing from them might account for the high number of procs, but on Tortos I had only 9 procs.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I got LFR Feather last night. Is it worth switching out 2/2 relic for that even though alot of the hit get´s wasted u think? Got normal spark as the other trink

Also i read a little bit more about ES. it SEEMS it snapshots every buff/debuff on you. But on debuffs etc on the target, it updates all the time (like magic damage taken, T15 2 set bonus etc) For thoose who didnt know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GeBBrY View Post
    I got LFR Feather last night. Is it worth switching out 2/2 relic for that even though alot of the hit get´s wasted u think? Got normal spark as the other trink
    You read nothing from the last pages and posts? Or from the trinkets estimation thread? I mean, come on, read awhile, hop into LFR and do your own tests..

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i thought so. And i do read this on daily basics. Just havent seen the amazing procs other has. And im already over hit cap cause of the only 2 hander we have had drop was the hit sword (normal)

Told ya ret are shit. SotL 15%>30% on the ptr build... (yes progress is "over" hi firelands).

Flashback to Cataclysm, lol. Will the cycle continue in the next expansion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Told ya ret are shit. SotL 15%>30% on the ptr build... (yes progress is "over" hi firelands).
    The detailed blog states:
    Retribution

Sword of Light Increases the damage you deal with two-handed melee weapons by 30% (up from 15%). Your spell power is now equal to 50% of your attack power, and you no longer benefit from other sources of spell power. Grants 6% of your maximum mana every 2 sec. Increases the healing done by Word of Glory by 30% and Flash of Light by 100%. Paladin - Retribution Spec.
    Yet I don't understand your reactions. Now that we might that increase (which is very unlikely to stay) you don't like it?

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    The detailed blog states:

Yet I don't understand your reactions. Now that we might that increase (which is very unlikely to stay) you don't like it?
    It'll stay, but it's not enough. That's the only buff we'll get most likely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    It'll stay, but it's not enough. That's the only buff we'll get most likely.
    Weren't they bragging about how many knobs do they have available to turn when they need changes? When I saw a paladin and a monk in top 3 from ScrubBusters' kill, I thought they could be melee. It turned out they were both tanks. :|

Also, it seems that the new Lei Shen HC kills are already influenced by the new caster dps metagem (30% spell haste proc). I still wanna see how good the melee shitgem faires.

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Here's a log from our Lei Shen heroic kill with the meta gem proc, only 2 of our rogues, one dk, a feral and a warrior had them.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/r5kc5...7/?s=112&e=785

It's very underwhelming compared to world of castercraft meta gem
    I had a feeling it was gonna be pretty lackluster in comparison, but that's still a really nice amount of damage. Poor fury warrior isn't getting nearly as many procs as those rogues. Or it's at least not doing as much damage.

I'm having such bad luck with tier drops, I keep getting non-tier gear and am considering breaking my 4peice to use them all. Got the helm off Anima tonight...

Deleted
    Here's a log from our Lei Shen heroic kill with the meta gem proc, only 2 of our rogues, one dk, a feral and a warrior had them.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/r5kc5...7/?s=112&e=785

It's very underwhelming compared to world of castercraft meta gem
    Gratz for your kill. 3mil over 5 players, an average of 600k total damage in an ocean of 100-150 millions (personal damage) is... laughable, to say the least.

Please, please, please, please, please, please let the sword of light buff stay as it is!
    I laughed a bit when I saw it, couldn't believe it... had to rub my eyes (just woke up) read it again and then re-read it another time just to be sure...

That buff should firmly takes us into top 5 dps specs right? Maybe even higher...

Kinda scared people will cry at ret being OP for some reason and then we'll be nerfed again and useless for the rest of mop, a lot of us said during MoP beta that SoL had to be buffed every patch in order for rets to be viable and here we are...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    Gratz for your kill. 3mil over 5 players, an average of 600k total damage in an ocean of 100-150 millions (personal damage) is... laughable, to say the least.
    29 468 502

not 3 mil, 30 mil. 6M each. for the rogues, it's about 7% of their damage, for the rest it's around 4%.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 02:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Please, please, please, please, please, please let the sword of light buff stay as it is!
    I laughed a bit when I saw it, couldn't believe it... had to rub my eyes (just woke up) read it again and then re-read it another time just to be sure...

That buff should firmly takes us into top 5 dps specs right? Maybe even higher...

Kinda scared people will cry at ret being OP for some reason and then we'll be nerfed again and useless for the rest of mop, a lot of us said during MoP beta that SoL had to be buffed every patch in order for rets to be viable and here we are...
    I have checked the hotfix notes for 5.2. it doesn't seem a tooltip change from a hotfix. and it's not a tooltip change from 5.1 hotfixes, since 5.2 buffed it already. I asked GC for confirmation. we'll see how it goes.

Deleted
    Not gonna lie, I'm fucking excited for this buff.

with this massive wep damage scaling increase (knock on wood) mastery should get a higher priority right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I see the buff, I think to myself "this must be some delayed, cruel April fool's day joke." I hope I'm wrong.

It's definetly worth breaking 4set T14 for 522 non-tier items based on the amount of stats you gain. The 4set itself isn't very strong. The 2 set arguably is, but should be worth breaking unless you replace them with a horribly itemized item.
    Thanks for this. I'll definitely be using my new items now, and will probably buy the Valor point gloves too.