10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Jump off the cliff, we sometimes must. The wolf cries to the harvest moon.

And all of that.

* Strokes beard sagely
    Mmm, yes, I see.

-smokes pipe-

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    No, eyesight, now is not the time to fail me.

I'm so tired that I've, once again, gotten to that point where my eyesight becomes extremely unclear. Goddamnit.
    O.o

...Uh. I dunno what to say. Get some rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Wi-mo-weh-a-wi-mo-weh...

I can't wait for BL2.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    B-but..
    Bollocks.. :/
    I went into hyperlurkmode for a fairly long time because I couldn't tolerate the thread too often, so even checking in to find the times where it felt like it was worth posting was painful and a waste of time in and of itself. So that, and I don't like posting substance-less posts (unlike Freyera). Merely telling me to "post more" won't make me post more, I'm sorry to say. Once upon a time it may have, but then again, that was probably around the same time telling a fellow threadgoer "Hey, I wrote this fic'" was sufficient reason for them to read it, regardless of what their tastes or interests were.

[/bitter]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    I want to write something about me being depressed and feeling like shit, but I honestly can't say I do anymore.
    What Coffer said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo Gamer View Post
    here have a scoot version also

[IMG]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/209/4/f/____what_did_she_do_now__by_knifeh-d58wrmg.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/207/c/3/princess_luna_and_neltharion_ii_by_ghostwalker2061-d58o5oq.jpg[IMG]
    I would also hug the buck out of that chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Looking at Equestria Daily, I sometimes get jealous at the people who draw.
    Same feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Same feel.
    Can i join this club ?
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice
    PM me to be added to whitelist

MLP Fan Fics with my OC as main character: Re-earning Your Cutie Mark

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    I went into hyperlurkmode for a fairly long time because I couldn't tolerate the thread too often, so even checking in to find the times where it felt like it was worth posting was painful and a waste of time in and of itself. So that, and I don't like posting substance-less posts (unlike Freyera). Merely telling me to "post more" won't make me post more, I'm sorry to say. Once upon a time it may have, but then again, that was probably around the same time telling a fellow threadgoer "Hey, I wrote this fic'" was sufficient reason for them to read it, regardless of what their tastes or interests were.

[/bitter]
    If I didn't have a crapload of things that I want done I'd take the time to read them.
    I just feel like I'll never get through my list though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Hahaha, silly 8bit graphics.. I'll play this.
    It actually gives me an idea. I was trying to figure out how a unicorn goes about learning a new spell. Given Twilight's power, it only makes sense that shoe could just be magically bestowed a new spell (though the one I had in mind doesn't incinerate little bunnies).

---------- Post added 2012-07-29 at 07:38 AM ----------

So that, and I don't like posting substance-less posts
    I wish more people thought this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Awww Sparks
    I'm here now, aren't I? I'm attempting to just dealwithit.jpg. It's just me being bitter about petty things, really.

Sorry, Shae', that was...unexpectedly passive-aggressive. I'm...gonna go eat breakfast so I'll stop this, er...horse manure.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Same feel.
    I want to comment on this but I think I've been banned from the decent-artist group and told to go to the next level up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I wish more people thought this way.
    Even though those posts don't have much meaning to them, I still want them.
    Without the "Hello! How are you doing" / "Sleep well" thing, it just feels emotionless, like people don't care that you've come or leave the thread.
    Maybe it's not like that for other people, but the odd greeting helps put me in a good mood.

Deleted
    I'm here now, aren't I? I'm attempting to just dealwithit.jpg. It's just me being bitter about petty things, really.

Sorry, Shae', that was...unexpectedly passive-aggressive. I'm...gonna go eat breakfast so I'll stop this, er...horse manure.
    It's okay. You also reminded me that I should try and get some time to go through your recommendation list. :>

Deleted
    Then don't post more. Lurk more

Pay notice to the thread more on your lurks. Lurk through more pages. The more you actually lurk in the thread instead of doing something else, the higher chance that you will find something you want to discuss, or simply a topic you can contribute to

... And I ofc. say that while playing Minecraft...

10+ Year Old Account

I want to comment on this but I think I've been banned from the decent-artist group and told to go to the next level up.
    Made me snicker *cough*
    anyways I kinda feel responsable
    I admit my post lack of substance or even sense mhh 60%~ of the time

Deleted
    Ahoy mah ponies!

What is goin' on today?

10+ Year Old Account

http://www.rainymood.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    Ahoy mah ponies!

What is goin' on today?
    Ahoy there!
    Playing them pokemons. How's you? :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Without the "Hello! How are you doing" / "Sleep well" thing, it just feels emotionless, like people don't care that you've come or leave the thread.
    Maybe it's not like that for other people, but the odd greeting helps put me in a good mood.
    It's not so much the greetings as it is other things. I can't give a specific example, but I do get annoyed at certain ones. People have to remember that while this is Fun Stuff, spam is still spam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahoy mah ponies!

What is goin' on today?
    Heya. well I am not yours but Hi.

Deleted
    Ahoy mah ponies!

What is goin' on today?
    Hai hai Thunder.

I should probably start learning a few things about this business, but I'm feeling slacky.

How's it going?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    ^
    those post give me the feeling to be a lil part in here
    Cant wait for the Xbox PC minecraf crossover

Deleted

Pay notice to the thread more on your lurks. Lurk through more pages. The more you actually lurk in the thread instead of doing something else, the higher chance that you will find something you want to discuss, or simply a topic you can contribute to

> All sorts of new games from steam sales.
    > Plays minecraft