Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Me? All I'd want is a nice quiet place in the countryside to settle in, get a few dogs/cats or some other animals and have a job that I'll enjoy.
    I'd always wanted to be a husband, silly me /:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoinayx View Post
    There are of course different ways to party. You can have a bunch of good friends over and have a few cold ones and socialize like normal people

Or you could go to a random club being deafened while watching everything go nuts.

Personally i prefer the first one
    Me too, fuck clubs, every time I'm attending non-private parties, I get arrested.
    Buck the police!

I've just been way happier this way. Also when i get friendzoned i get friendzoned so hard that a good bunch of the girls i know don't mind if I'm in the same bed as they are. So it's not like I'm completely alone
    I do this too, but I don't consider it friendzoned if I didn't have intentions other than being friends in the first place.
    I dunno 'bout you ofc :3

---------- Post added 2012-07-31 at 01:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    For some reason reading this makes me feel uneasy
    Why? ):
    I thought that was... Somehow normal :i

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Pony or Urabe.
    Nope .

Deleted
    For some reason reading this makes me feel uneasy
    Do you want to hold shutterfly's hand?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    It's stoner rock. Although some people call Down Southern metal and Kyuss desert rock, I just call it all stoner rock/metal because it sounds similar.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTDWAMUcNDc - down
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu7TnU9DZKM - kyuss
    Hmm, I've always considered things like Soundgarden and Queen of the Stone Age stoner rock. But I can see your point

Also, Down is freaking awesome. Those guitar riffs are so doom it reeks of Candlemass. On a related note, I got Epicus Doomicus Metallicus and holy freaking hell that album is mindblowing. Never have I heard such evil music as Sorceress Pledge and Crystal Ball.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterfly View Post
    Me too, fuck clubs, every time I'm attending non-private parties, I get arrested.
    Buck the police!

I do this too, but I don't consider it friendzoned if I didn't have intentions other than being friends in the first place.
    I dunno 'bout you ofc :3

Well, the people who are comfortable with me have made i clear that a relationship is a no-go

Deleted
    Wait... What?
    I have a problem with hands... I can "hold hands" with anyone (well, you know what I mean)
    But merging fingers? Fuck no, intimacy issues, I get way too fond of people that way, it screws everything up.
    Spooning, kissing, caressing, I can do that withouth putting any emotions or feelings into it, but fingers... I just can't.

Wait... What?

Deleted
    Why? ):
    I thought that was... Somehow normal :i
    This is probably why

I hope not

Deleted
    [IMG]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/fuck-the-police-gently.jpg[IMG]

Well, the people who are comfortable with me have made i clear that a relationship is a no-go
    This reminded me of something...

Deleted
    [IMG]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/fuck-the-police-gently.jpg[/MG]

Don't let it bug you, but I guess you don't care (;

I'll assume you're a boy.
    Girls are stupid, they're irrational, they're insane at times, and they're creatures we'll never get to undestand.
    Yet somehow they're the most special thing in the world.
    Last edited by mmoc2ab86bf917; 2012-07-30 at 11:13 PM.

Deleted
    I know the feeling, and I have friends (a close one might I add) that are the same. The best relationship (from my experience) comes from the girl you run into in the super-market anyway, so there's hardly any change :3

Just don't close down your body for real life, that way you might not notice her before it's too late.
    Eh.. what?
    And I hardly visit the city, there's nothing for me there so no super markets. x)

Deleted
    This is probably why
    It gets you uneasy because I think it's somehow normal? o:

That doesn't make sense /:

Haha really?

Mind sharing?

All I know, is that in here, if you are cool with cops, they will let you shoot their rifles.

Actually I just met somebody on satuday, we already in full bromance, he's going to invite me to shoot cop rifles with his friends.
    I dunno what happens, but I manage to get a free ride EVERY TIME, I've never done anything that illegal though :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Hmm, I've always considered things like Soundgarden and Queen of the Stone Age stoner rock. But I can see your point

Also, Down is freaking awesome. Those guitar riffs are so doom it reeks of Candlemass. On a related note, I got Epicus Doomicus Metallicus and holy freaking hell that album is mindblowing. Never have I heard such evil music as Sorceress Pledge and Crystal Ball.
    Yes that album is pretty great. I wouldn't call the riffs evil, more like bad ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    books! \o/
    Indeed!
    I'd always wanted to be a husband, silly me /:
    What's silly about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    /Brohoof Ziru

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of discussion did I just stumble upon...

Deleted
    Eh.. what?
    And I hardly visit the city, there's nothing for me there so no super markets. x)
    I worded that wrong, I'm tired!

Don't stop believing that there might be someone who's special in real life, if you only look on the innanets, you might miss it.

---------- Post added 2012-07-31 at 01:15 AM ----------

What's silly about that?
    The other boys wanted to be astronauts, or firefighters!

My rolemodel is my dad. You can figure out the rest yourself I think :3

Deleted
    Yes that album is pretty great. I wouldn't call the riffs evil, more like bad ass.
    Not as much the riffs, but the lyrics, the overall feel of their songs. Like Samarithan, it sounds so goddamn evil even though it's about ascending to angelhood.

The first time I heard him say "Visions and dreams can be found in the Crystal ball" a shiver ran through me. That hole song is just... Well, evil.

"From the dark age the passage hail
    Created by witchcraft and hate
    Where every sinner will meet his fate
    The place is cursed by the hands of doom
    Unholy powers in reign
    The devil's paradise of pain"

Man, I love this music.
    Last edited by mmoce7ae13e85c; 2012-07-30 at 11:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    /Brohoof Ziru
    My uncle used to sing and play that song on his guitar.

Deleted
    Don't let it bug you, but I guess you don't care (;

I'll assume you're a boy.
    Girls are stupid, they're irrational, they're insane at times, and they're creatures we'll never get to undestand.
    Yet somehow they're the most special thing in the world.
    What you say is true, although insane is putting it lightly (No offence to any girl who reads this or feminist men, yes i believe some of them exist). But the fact is that because i have never been in a relationship I don't know what I'm missing out on. And from some of the relationships I've witnessed first hand that is probably for the best

Deleted
    lol. okay that is actually really funny for some reason