10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    i did saw make it rainbow coloured as a joke, but yeah, it does look a bit better.
    lol I'm always open to ideas xD If I'm able to do it at my current knowledge of how to operate things, I will try it out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Pretty good. Working on getting the farm going. Quite a few animals to take care of at the moment. It's been a lot of fun so far.

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 03:50 AM ----------

What have you been working on? I noticed you've been using the world editor quite a bit.
    Ah thats cool then. Its good you have fun doing that work ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I just don't talk about IRL stuff. Feels like I'm being an attention whore. Its why I don't bring up IRL stuff in the thread at all.
    Technically, this thread is part of real life. Which is I why I am trying to find a better world to describe what everyone calls RL. Anyway, if I bring up IRL stuff, it's because I think it's needs to be said. Generally, nothing IRL that happens to me matters to you guys, so I don't bother with filling the thread with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also have the habit of not saying or intervening when the wrong advice is given out for those things, especially if the person seeking advices is being ignorant of who the listen to. Their problem isn't mine in that case.
    Yeah, I sometimes do that as well.

I just don't talk about IRL stuff. Feels like I'm being an attention whore. Its why I don't bring up IRL stuff in the thread at all.
    That's one of the reasons why I hate doing it as well, but I found that it's generally better to just spill the beans every once in a while instead of bottling up everything just so I don't annoy anyone or look like an attention whore. Considering what's happened these last 4 or so months I probably would've gone insane if I hadn't done that, sadly.

I suppose that'll change as I get older.

Almost fell asleep on my exercise mat in the middle of abdominal work. I kinda like biking in the rain. Goes with the territory here I suppose.
    I don't mind biking in the rain, but I usually listen to music so I don't need my iPod breaking because of that, already spent enough on a new phone this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Trydene View Post
    I am currently do it and adding, removing things, probably keep doing it 3 hours form now so I can start a livestream if you want
    You don't have to. I know how streaming stresses your computer so only if you wouldn't mind me and my annoying self.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically, this thread is part of real life. Which is I why I am trying to find a better world to describe what everyone calls RL. Anyway, if I bring up IRL stuff, it's because I think it's needs to be said. Generally, nothing IRL that happens to me matters to you guys, so I don't bother with filling the thread with it.
    I can only think of one way to describe RL: "everything."

As for that, I dunno. I'm just not good at maintaining personal secrecy or preserving my privacy in matters that directly involve me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You don't have to. I know how streaming stresses your computer so only if you wouldn't mind me and my annoying self.
    Can I watch the stream, too? I like the one yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, not to me. I separate my life and online life. Something I always have done.

People don't need to know about your personal stuff on here. Its why I haven't and wont put a picture of myself here.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    That's one of the reasons why I hate doing it as well, but I found that it's generally better to just spill the beans every once in a while instead of bottling up everything just so I don't annoy anyone or look like an attention whore. Considering what's happened these last 4 or so months I probably would've gone insane if I hadn't done that, sadly.

I suppose that'll change as I get older.
    Only thing I have an issue bottling up is anger. Sadness or depression not really.

10+ Year Old Account
    What have you been working on? I noticed you've been using the world editor quite a bit.
    An offense type map (kinda like raids in WoW) 8 bosses, 31 heroes (each having 4 spells and 1 has 5 spells) plus spells for bosses. A storyline to go with it and right at the end when I finish with everything, I'm going to record my voice, change it up and put them for boss emotes ^.^

---------- Post added 2012-08-04 at 08:59 PM ----------

Can I watch the stream, too? I like the one yesterday.
    Anyone is welcome watching me get frustrated because something isn't working but eventually get it to work :P
    Give me a second to set it up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I just don't talk about things that matter or are of any weight at all. Politics, religion, setbacks in life etc. are just topics to steer clear of.
    I'm more than happy to force irrelevant anecdotes of everyday life upon others though!
    Eh. Politics I don't mind discussion to an extent I guess. Religion I don't care enough about to have an opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    An offense type map (kinda like raids in WoW) 8 bosses, 31 heroes (each having 4 spells and 1 has 5 spells) plus spells for bosses. A storyline to go with it and right at the end when I finish with everything, I'm going to record my voice, change it up and put them for boss emotes ^.^
    Sounds awesome!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I have an issue bottling up is anger. Sadness or depression not really.
    I'm not good at separating those things, to be fair. I've only ever been good at exhibiting one type of emotion, and that's anger. The others are either simulated (or learned (like in the case of kindness), or even downright fake) or borrow elements from the aforementioned anger.

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 07:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I just don't talk about things that matter or are of any weight at all. Politics, religion, setbacks in life etc. are just topics to steer clear of.
    I'm more than happy to force irrelevant anecdotes of everyday life upon others though!
    I've never been good at discussing "unserious" topics. Dunno why.

Anyone is welcome watching me get frustrated because something isn't working but eventually get it to work :P
    Give me a second to set it up
    Well then I am going to need the link to your livestream. New computer doesn't have any of my bookmarks.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    I definitely know how that goes.

Oh, also, a few days ago you mentioned liking 2^13 because it was the highest power of 2 you could calculate mentally, I find that thinking of it as
    2^n = 2^(n-10)*10^3 + 2^(n-12)*10^2 - 2^(n-10) makes it easier to mentally calculate the next few powers.
    Somehow I doubt that'll help, but I can't brain today, so I'll look it tomorrow.

And boy, you're in real lurkmode, aren'tcha?

Sofii

Now, one of two things may have happened. 1. Steam fucked up. 2. Someone is pretending to be you.
    Could be either. My current name is "Amaterasu", but if you view aliases, you should see "Bluesparks" somewhere in there, if not then "Mercury's Edge" or "Melionos".

If you wanna see attention whore, look no further. That's attention whoring.

10+ Year Old Account
    For anypony wanting to watch, go ahead
    http://www.livestream.com/trydene

For warning, my computer and internet sucks so sorry for quality and if I go offline for any reason, I shall be back on ASAP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Part 1. That brings back memories. Memories of lurking, but memories no less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be either. My current name is "Amaterasu", but if you view aliases, you should see "Bluesparks" somewhere in there, if not then "Mercury's Edge" or "Melionos".
    Yep it's definitely you. It has the weird wolf picture as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow I doubt that'll help, but I can't brain today, so I'll look it tomorrow.

And boy, you're in real lurkmode, aren'tcha?

Heh, I pretty much always am unless I'm not at my computer or marathoning something.

Also, people need to stop thinking that sharing their feelings here and/or asking for advice is attention whoring.

And home from the wedding. Damn that martini was strong.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Haha, some of the things I posted back then. I really have become a big ol' recluse.