Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Having a good teacher or not was basically what made me decide weather or not to pay attention in class
    Yup. MOST of my teachers have been pretty good, except my algebra 2 teacher in my freshman year. She was freaking horrible. Other than that and my english teacher in my freshman year . . . . /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    gah no sto- ... oh wait... nearly lunchtime... ... go on
    Not sure if want to now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    Honestly, Klocko, AP classes aren't particularly difficult. And they usually come with the best teachers your school has to offer, so they're often even easier.
    Not to mention you won't have to deal with the annoying people in your class usually...

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I'll try, mostly because my calc teacher is freaking amazing! One of the best teachers i've had, and she's pretty cool.

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 05:58 AM ----------

Oh I'm not worried, but it still doesn't change the fact that the ap calc and ap chem classes in my school are the two hardest. Are they "hard"? Probably not. but when every teacher in the school agrees that they are the hardest, i can expect a little bit of a challenge.
    They're not completely trivial. But they're not hard :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Not to mention you won't have to deal with the annoying people in your class usually...
    Also, so very much this. Most people in AP classes want to be there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Grumpy moogle is always grumpy.
    We need to remedy that. Grumpy moogles refuse to save my game.

Yup. MOST of my teachers have been pretty good, except my algebra 2 teacher in my freshman year. She was freaking horrible. Other than that and my english teacher in my freshman year . . . . /shrug
    I've had some teachers that I liked, but weren't all that great at teaching.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

They're not completely trivial. But they're not hard :P

Also, so very much this. Most people in AP classes want to be there.
    yeah. I bloody HATE most of my "peers". Oh god I don't know even know how they are passing, they never do their work, the work they WILL do they take as a joke, and they just . . . ugh they need to mature and grow up. And yes I know AP classes aren't trivial, the only AP classes i can see being trivial are the AP art classes i'm taking my senior year.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah. I bloody HATE most of my "peers". Oh god I don't know even know how they are passing, they never do their work, the work they WILL do they take as a joke, and they just . . . ugh they need to mature and grow up. And yes I know AP classes aren't trivial, the only AP classes i can see being trivial are the AP art classes i'm taking my senior year.
    Sounds like how I treated my classes in high school.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Not sure if want to now.
    * burps *

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    We need to remedy that. Grumpy moogles refuse to save my game.
    "Don't call me if you don't need me, kupo."
    "You're starting to tick me off, kupo."
    "I'm sharpening my knife, kupo."
    "STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! KU-PHEH!"

Sounds like how I treated my classes in high school.
    Also it annoys me when they keep messing with me and my friends. Oh man I was so close to just punching this one kid in the face . . . actually no, i was extremely close to smashing his head through the bloody computer monitor, just because he wouldn't stop messing with my friend. Sigh, gotta love my generation. (oh and no, i didn't fight him or anything, not worth it, but i was close).

10+ Year Old Account
    * burps *
    So rude!
    * swats

10+ Year Old Account
    Also it annoys me when they keep messing with me and my friends. Oh man I was so close to just punching this one kid in the face . . . actually no, i was extremely close to smashing his head through the bloody computer monitor, just because he wouldn't stop messing with my friend. Sigh, gotta love my generation. (oh and no, i didn't fight him or anything, not worth it, but i was close).
    I wasn't an asshat really. I just went to my classes, sat there and listened, did my work sometimes, and thats about it.

Only classes I took for serious was algebra, wood shop, PE, speech and debate and US history. Tried to take geometry for serious and I couldn't handle it. Way too overwhelming. Algebra was better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    So rude!
    * swats
    *twitches* but it was delicious!

I wasn't an asshat really. I just went to my classes, sat there and listened, did my work sometimes, and thats about it.

Only classes I took for serious was algebra, wood shop, PE, speech and debate and US history. Tried to take geometry for serious and I couldn't handle it. Way too overwhelming. Algebra was better.
    Geometry wasn't hard for me, then again i'm good in math and i took it in junior high with a really good teacher. So yeah. Also sometimes I don't do my work either, i just don't care, but at least i don't disrupt the class and even if i'm not doing my work i will at least listen to lectures and such.

They pass precisely because the courses are designed for them.

They pass precisely because the courses are designed for them.
    :>
    Oh well let them do as they wish. I'm sure if they don't grow up, they won't make it far in life. I won't be complaining when they don't make it anywhere. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Geometry wasn't hard for me, then again i'm good in math and i took it in junior high with a really good teacher. So yeah. Also sometimes I don't do my work either, i just don't care, but at least i don't disrupt the class and even if i'm not doing my work i will at least listen to lectures and such.
    Idk why. Just algebra wasn't as overwhelming for me. I guess because stuff kinda snow balled when you learn algebra. Geometry you have different shapes and such with different formulas. I would of taken Algebra 2 if I stayed in high school though.

Sad being an auto tech you only really need to know basic math. But it makes up for it in other places.

Idk why. Just algebra wasn't as overwhelming for me. I guess because stuff kinda snow balled when you learn algebra. Geometry you have different shapes and such with different formulas. I would of taken Algebra 2 if I stayed in high school though.
    You should do more math then. Once you hit Trig, geometry gets simpler, and once you hit Calculus, Algebra and Geometry fuse together into two ways of doing the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    *twitches* but it was delicious!
    Well I certainly am!