Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    meh. Not bad, and yourself?
    I am one step closer to my dream career! So I'm happy.
    That's cool

I'm still trying to wake up properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    well when i said childhood, i meant i use to go on adventures with a bit of people all the time. Was a lot of fun, exploring new places for the first time and stuff. Hell i'm still a child at heart, just . . . i dont do as much exploration, which saddens me a LOT.
    Ah, I gotcha. Its the same for me over at college. Tis what happens when you're living in the middle of farmland >.< Im sure youll find some time to go explore some day ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    And now, bed calls to me. It says "come to my cushy embrace."

Later ponies.
    Night Chrysia ^^
    meh. Not bad, and yourself?
    I am one step closer to my dream career! So I'm happy.

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 01:26 AM ----------

ah, anyways. Whats cracking?

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 01:26 AM ----------

For as long as Rita lives, the glasses will stay!!!
    Well, other than my adventures in the woods, just killing some time before bed. You?

Quote Originally Posted by LenisCaedo View Post
    Ah, I gotcha. Its the same for me over at college. Tis what happens when you're living in the middle of farmland >.< Im sure youll find some time to go explore some day ^^

Night Chrysia ^^

Well, other than my adventures in the woods, just killing some time before bed. You?
    I dunno, hopefully. Last time i "explored" was just me going into the woods behind my friend's house for a good half mile in pitch blackness in the middle of a winter night. Oh my god that was fun. Me and a few other friends just having fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    Oh god, the kamina glasses. WHY WON'T THEY DIE?
    Because Patrese.

10+ Year Old Account
    working on my voice acting, trying not to commit suicide from my terrible job int he mean time.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Oh yeah, I just remembered my mom told me like 2 weeks ago that my father's three brothers are now all dead! Not . . .sure when they died, but that's all I know ._. Good to know right? Yay for random facts!

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, hopefully. Last time i "explored" was just me going into the woods behind my friend's house for a good half mile in pitch blackness in the middle of a winter night. Oh my god that was fun. Me and a few other friends just having fun
    Sounds like fun, if a bit cold haha. Ive been wanting to try out urban exploration sometime too. That seems like it would be quite exciting!

Sounds like fun, if a bit cold haha. Ive been wanting to try out urban exploration sometime too. That seems like it would be quite exciting!
    Later I ended up sitting behind a tree and meditated. From what I remember, that's the last time I meditated. I hate meditating in the heat, so i'm waiting till it gets cold out to meditate again. YAY MEDITATION!

Deleted
    Bloop, am back.
    Killing time, I ain't really needed here anymore so I could just ask if I could leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    working on my voice acting, trying not to commit suicide from my terrible job int he mean time.
    bad jobs are quite a horrible thing to deal with. Any chance of getting a better, not so shitty job? Working on VA for anything in particular?
    Oh yeah, I just remembered my mom told me like 2 weeks ago that my father's three brothers are now all dead! Not . . .sure when they died, but that's all I know ._. Good to know right? Yay for random facts!
    Sorry to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Bloop, am back.
    Killing time, I ain't really needed here anymore so I could just ask if I could leave.
    Ha well then. Welcome back Shae, i'm busy drawing calamity!
    bad jobs are quite a horrible thing to deal with. Any chance of getting a better, not so shitty job? Working on VA for anything in particular?

Sorry to hear that
    Don't be. I never knew any of them, let alone was close to em.

10+ Year Old Account
    Later I ended up sitting behind a tree and meditated. From what I remember, that's the last time I meditated. I hate meditating in the heat, so i'm waiting till it gets cold out to meditate again. YAY MEDITATION!
    Man...its been so long since ive meditated. Ive been doing similar stuff, just not regular meditation. Also, me and cold mix very poorly XD
    Bloop, am back.
    Welcome back! ^^ You missed me telling you your ava is awesome :P

Deleted
    Don't be. I never knew any of them, let alone was close to em.
    I tried once. It was horrible.

Man...its been so long since ive meditated. Ive been doing similar stuff, just not regular meditation. Also, me and cold mix very poorly XD

I love the cold! It's so nice! Oh god the winter is almost my favorite time of the year just because of the atmosphere and the temperature.

Deleted
    Thanksies Lenis. :>
    It really is. \o/

I tried once. It was horrible.
    Tried what? @_@ I'm confused.

Deleted
    Tried what? @_@ I'm confused.
    To draw Calamity.

To draw Calamity.
    Oh. He was easy to draw :> I finished my picture though, uploading in a few.

Deleted
    Oh. He was easy to draw :> I finished my picture though, uploading in a few.
    I picked a bad reference picture though, espescially for a starter. + the guns are a pain in the ass.
    And yeah, fail quote but the laptop at work sucks + I'm tired so hush!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the cold! It's so nice! Oh god the winter is almost my favorite time of the year just because of the atmosphere and the temperature.
    It is a wonderful atmosphere, but I much prefer warm nights ^^
    Im kind of disappointed in myself though. There was the perfect night to go out a few days ago. It was foggy and awesome looking. It was like silent hill except, you know, not scary XD