10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yeah that could be fun, but you'll be bored quick imo. Whats the most geared class on the account?
    The rogue at 398 ilvl. My warrior, the orginal Keenaxe is 388 in dps gear. I'm more interested in tanking though.
    Last edited by Keenaxe; 2012-08-05 at 10:30 PM.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Deleted
    Was it 5 years? I dunno. I started right when the BT patch dropped and started raiding late BC and all through LK.

Cata just hasn't been anything of note past 4.0 besides Rag.
    What class are you playing?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post

To be honest, that sounds horrifically like you just want to play because you have better gear so your numbers will be bigger.
    No, definitively no. I'm not a meter whore at all. I like doing well, and I can honestly say that I'm a very good player. But I'm a lot more interested in the success of the group and having fun than seeing big numbers. Also its been a year and a half since I've played either character or even a max level warrior or rogue at all. So I'm going to be extremely rusty and will probably suck for a while. Plus I want to tank more than dps. Seeing big threat numbers is fun, sure. But I understand that threat isn't supposed to even be an issue anymore, so its kinda w/e in that aspect as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hai Keen

Hows stuff?

*snuggles*
    Hey Huds. I'm doing good. Way too hot here today. But otherwise everything is fine. How bout' you?

* Huggles
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    The rogue at 398 ilvl. My warrior, the orginal Keenaxe is 388 in dps gear. I'm more interested in tanking though.
    If he has good tank gear, it might be fun.... like, unless you plan on doing heroic raids you can just faceroll any dungeon in 359+ gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    What class are you playing?
    Warrior from start of playing till mid ICC. All 3 specs.
    Afflic Warlock from mid ICC to cata
    Holy Pally for a bit in the very start of cata
    Prot warrior for all of 4.0 content.

Stopped after that. Not to mention my DK mage and druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    well, think about what you'd want to do and if it would be fun for you and try to remember why you quit WoW. I always did that when I felt a little need to play in my break, but most of the time I realised that I didn't want to and had other games that were more important to me.
    Every time I quit it was because I didn't have the time to keep up with my other friends and I got bored just leveling alts and making money. Thinking about applying to Illu's guild once I get back up to scratch. Fallen tells me they need tanks and it would be a lot of fun to play with him again. He and I used to play together all the time.

Hey Huds. I'm doing good. Way too hot here today. But otherwise everything is fine. How bout' you?

* Huggles
    Same as always

back to being single and all that kind of stuff :P

10+ Year Old Account
    If he has good tank gear, it might be fun.... like, unless you plan on doing heroic raids you can just faceroll any dungeon in 359+ gear.
    I think his tanking set is ok. I would actually prefer it if he had average gear for that since I won't be doing anything other than heroics and LFR at first so I can practice up. Having sub-par or ok gear would help me get my edge back faster than op gear imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think his tanking set is ok. I would actually prefer it if he had average gear for that since I won't be doing anything other than heroics and LFR at first so I can practice up. Having sub-par or ok gear would help me get my edge back faster than op gear imo.
    Well if he has gear like my warriors, he will faceroll anything besides heroic DS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Same as always

back to being single and all that kind of stuff :P
    Hope you're doing ok being single.

Deleted
    Well if he has gear like my warriors, he will faceroll anything besides heroic DS.
    Yeah and doing hc Ds would be possible as long as everyone knows what to do even, now at 30% nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and doing hc Ds would be possible as long as everyone knows what to do even, now at 30% nerf.
    Thats sad.

Really sad.

Deleted
    Thats sad.

Really sad.
    Its going to be rough but defiantly doable, might be hard at spine and maybe not possible at madness with the impales but other then that all the bosses are possible as long as you execute them correctly.

Hope you're doing ok being single.
    yeah im fine being single and happy to stay that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its going to be rough but defiantly doable, might be hard at spine and maybe not possible at madness with the impales but other then that all the bosses are possible as long as you execute them correctly.
    I don't see it being possible. I don't have enough health nor am I close to ctc cap. Not to mention warriors are the weakest tanks for most heroic DS fights.

Deleted
    Guys pls discuss something fun to read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Such as?

Deleted
    Discuss something fun to read?

1984 was a fun read. Also, I'm reading through a Chaos book called Dark Apostle, it displays Chaos so well: Insane, murderous warriors who live by their own rules, and kills everything that says otherwise. Even themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get Mistborn. Read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Discuss something fun to read?

1984 was a fun read. Also, I'm reading through a Chaos book called Dark Apostle, it displays Chaos so well: Insane, murderous warriors who live by their own rules, and kills everything that says otherwise. Even themselves.
    Forget that book go Read the Eisenhorn Trilogy, some of the best 40k going and its about the Inquisition.