View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
79. This poll is closed
  • Mario

14 17.72%
  • Mewtwo

65 82.28%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mario uses the trick for nigh infinite lives off a koopa shell, mewtwo won't stand a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Mario has his reflect cloak, he can win. It would probs be very tough battle for each side but i think mario wins cause of that cloak.
    I'm all for giving Mario a reason to win, but what... exactly does the cloak do to Mewtwo? Mewtwo will mostly be doing psychic attacks, not projectiles

I'm curious as to which version of Mario we're using, or are we giving him everything he's ever had in all the official spin offs. I'm fairly certain that the end boss of The Thousand Year Old Door is more powerful than Mewtwo, and Mario beat her. So you'd think that the Mario from it, or a general Mario with that Marios power, could beat Mewtwo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I'm all for giving Mario a reason to win, but what... exactly does the cloak do to Mewtwo? Mewtwo will mostly be doing psychic attacks, not projectiles
    You obviously never played Super Smash Bros. Melee :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    You obviously never played Super Smash Bros. Melee :3
    I have played it plenty. Mewtwo just has that dumb spirit ball attack and that's about all Mario is going to be reflecting. Obviously, Mewtwo (and most every player) would avoid using that one attack and use things he can't reflect.

One more day to vote in this thread

Absolutely no competition. Mewtwo would slaughter Mario with a single thought. Literally.