10+ Year Old Account

Blacklight: Retribution ping issues

As the title suggests I am having trouble with ping on the Blacklight: Retribution servers. I live in the Uk so naturally I use the EU servers, yet for some reason I get 200ms minimum, as do many other players from what I can see in the lobbies. the server page also shows that I would be getting the same ping joining the US/AU servers which is just ridiculous.

Also at the time of writing this I can't even log onto the EU server despite it saying it is online.

My internet connect is a 10Mbps from Sky so I shouldn't be getting this kind of ping to EU servers.

Anyone else having this problem or found a way to fix/make it more bearable?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    Anyone else having this problem or found a way to fix/make it more bearable?
    Wait for the servers to get back up again.

Seems to be repeated downtime for the severs, at least what I can observe so far in the EU so I would wait it out a bit and see if the problem settles down once they resolve whatever that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    After browsing the forums for Blacklight, what many people believe to the problem (for people in the UK) is that rather than being connected to the EU servers directly, the connection is being bounced across the Atlantic to the US and then to the EU servers, hence why some people, me included, get better ping just connecting to US servers.

Pretty ridiculous if that is the case.