Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Watched 2 of the 3 so far lol. Wantz Rata Sum

If true, it's going to be such an inner crisis. To play or not to play.........that is the gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    True! D:

But I'm going to resist that temptation with all of my....nnnnahhhhgggghhhh....damn it!

damn i was playing D3 and now vids are private ><!

Oh Mif, you tease.

15+ Year Old Account
    Another thing, is even if some of us decides to not play it in BWE3 there will be 100s of gameplay videos all over that will be very (VERY!) tempting to watch.

Edit from Reddit (author of the videos): "You going too fast when you see new stuff guys.

I'm the autor of these video, and you were not suppose to see these videos untill 19:00 GMT (embargo ends for this stuff for us) Just need to put vids on "unlisted" to upload on our website. Some people has arrived to acces to the link during this time. There are now "private" but please, don't upload some recording for now. They will be available in few hours ! Thx"

Videos will be set to public view again at 19:00 GMT.
    Last edited by nalle; 2012-07-09 at 12:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I wonder if you are an ex-NSA employee or something, the way you always get leaks and info before everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Tyratops View Post
    Oh Mif, you tease.
    I know, its like we are starving and Mif has all the yummy sandwiches! lol

Or he spends too much time on Reddit. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    Another thing, is even if some of us decides to not play it in BWE3 there will be 100s of gameplay videos all over that will be very (VERY!) tempting to watch.

Edit from Reddit (author of the videos): "You going too fast when you see new stuff guys.

I'm the autor of these video, and you were not suppose to see these videos untill 19:00 GMT (embargo ends for this stuff for us) Just need to put vids on "unlisted" to upload on our website. Some people has arrived to acces to the link during this time. There are now "private" but please, don't upload some recording for now. They will be available in few hours ! Thx"

Good news!

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    I'll be asleep when the announcement is made :'(
    But yh.........good news

Gee, I wonder if there will be a blogpost sometime before 19:00 GMT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Or he spends too much time on Reddit. =P
    App tabs are your friend

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for those websites, with all these hungry vultures looking for precious leaks

Isn't there a way to put videos private before uploading? I don't upload to youtube so wouldn't know.

...please edit your post those videos are DEAD with the links you have given ..they are private now so this thread and videos are dead .

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    App tabs are your friend
    Actually, Chrome is my friend. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    ...please edit your post those videos are DEAD with the links you have given ..they are private now so this thread and videos are dead .
    .. What do you expect him to do, delete the thread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Until 19.00 Paris time....

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, not to be a tease, but Rata Sum is amazing

Would you mind sharing them with the bookas like me that just found out about this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Also, not to be a tease, but Rata Sum is amazing
    But then, how can it not be?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope it doesn't have those small monkey-like things in it. The ones with the big ears. Silly GWEN races ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealotrusher View Post
    Would you mind sharing them with the bookas like me that just found out about this?
    Just wait 6 hours. My shitty upload speed would take 4 hours to upload one video alone (I downloaded the 1080 version), so it won't make much of a difference.