Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I just don't want to give OP bad info
    But the OP just said that made up insults are fine to. =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post

My excuse for not being able to come up with a decent insult for norn is that my my mind, my Charr would have a small amount of respect for them due to their power. And a norn would hardly simply crush a Charr, they're the same size (with Charr slightly taller) if the Charr is upright.
    http://secretagentcat.files.wordpres...ht-chart21.jpg
    The sylvari are really small... didn't expect them to be that small.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    The sylvari are really small... didn't expect them to be that small.
    You can always make a tall sylvari so that it will be the height of a slightly below average human, though.

Deleted
    male norn are boulders

10+ Year Old Account
    My excuse for not being able to come up with a decent insult for norn is that my my mind, my Charr would have a small amount of respect for them due to their power. And a norn would hardly simply crush a Charr, they're the same size (with Charr slightly taller) if the Charr is upright.
    http://secretagentcat.files.wordpres...ht-chart21.jpg
    It's actually already in the lore that the Norn and Charr have mutual respect for each other.

The norn have always been a nomadic people focused on hunting and individual goals and pursuits. For a brief while the norn were united as a race in the years after they assisted with the downfall of the the Great Destroyer in Guild Wars, but it did not take them long to revert to a nomadic, individualistic lifestyle. This did not stop them from convincingly holding their lands in the far north Shiverpeaks against invading charr warbands. Their defence earned the respect of the charr and something of a cooperative peace emerged from their mutual respect for each other which has lasted for 200 years.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

We featured this on our show last night. A twitter fan also mentioned for the Sylvari: "Petalhead".

Possibly from the book Destiny?
    The Searing | Guild Wars 2 Podcast
    Follow us on MMO-Champion, iTunes, Zune, Stitcher, Twitter and Facebook

The Searing's BWE3 Beta Key Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    1.Bookah

How to end a sentence when trying to prove a point (Usually followed by a nap of the wrist and forefingers.)
    And that's why you're such an idiot! Bookah!
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bookah

that's pretty fantastic.
    ....that's Kupo.

You WILL NOT turn Asura into Moogles.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    No, Moogles use Kupo the way Smurfs use Smurf.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    ....that's Kupo.

You WILL NOT turn Asura into Moogles.
    That's not how I see bookah being used by anet OR players, not sure where he's coming from with that.
    Last edited by Delias; 2012-07-12 at 04:30 PM.

Deleted
    That's not how I see bookah being used by anet OR players, not sure where he's coming from with that.
    It's UrbanDictionary. Essentially it's a dictionary with the same amount of credibility as Uncyclopedia.

Don't take it as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I suggested the Asura definition of Bookah to UrbanDictionary some 6 months ago only for it to be rejected by an editor, fuck UrbanDictionary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I suggested the Asura definition of Bookah to UrbanDictionary some 6 months ago only for it to be rejected by an editor, fuck UrbanDictionary.
    http://gank.urbanup.com/6491108

ujelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    It's UrbanDictionary. Essentially it's a dictionary with the same amount of credibility as Uncyclopedia.

Don't take it as fact.
    That would be why I said "He" not "They", as in I'm aware that it was one random person. =P

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    VGG. VGG. VGG.

10+ Year Old Account
    if enough people keep trying they'll be forced to change it
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass