Deleted

How many Silver Scrool have you created? And do you have the Tol'vir mount?

I'm now up to 16 Silver Scrolls (the 200g each ones) from Night Elf, and still no sign of the damn Tolvir Scarab Mount.

How many have you created? And for those with the mount, how many have you created?

Is it true that once you complete all the Night Elf rares, that Tolvir dig sites spawn more? I have spent 50+ hours creating night elf commons, and i still dont have the last rare (trinket) i need
    Last edited by mmoced6d5ab8c7; 2012-07-11 at 08:03 PM.

I'm up to 8 silver scroll cases now, I think I had 163 NE artifacts made when I discovered the Tyrande's Doll project. And yes, I do get less NE digsites, not a lot, because there's a ton on the continent, but it is a somewhat noticeable amount.

I have discovered the Tol'vir mount though, only recently. It was at 105 TV solves.

Sadly, the only thing I can say is keep trying. And trying. And trying, if that's what it takes. Arch is RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG. Some get luckier than others. That's pretty much it.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Deleted
    How do you find how many artifacts you've completed btw?

I did not make this macro, I found it a long time ago and would gladly give credit where it is due.

/run print("Total artifacts"); for x=1,9 do local c=GetNumArtifactsByRace(x); local a =0; for y=1,c do local t = select(9, GetArtifactInfoByRace(x, y)); a=a+t;end local rn = GetArchaeologyRaceInfo(x); if( c > 1 ) then print(rn .. ": " .. a); end end

Just open your arch book and run it once, and I think after that you can just click it to see your total solved per race.

EDIT: will not help with the heartbreak from when you get a huge tol'vir project but it turns out to be the beetle pendant
    Last edited by Jerbs; 2012-07-11 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    got my tol'vir mount after 200+ tol'vir items solved,got the pet and almost all the epic items(missing 1 from t'v i think) so it was rly a pain >.< but as said before its RNG so all u can rly do is to keep trying some friends of my got it after 10-20 items solves

my total solves before i stoped doing arch:
    Dwarf: 30
    Draenei: 7
    Fossil: 225
    Night Elf: 406
    Nerubian: 4
    Orc: 7
    Tol'vir: 234
    Troll: 110
    Vrykul: 9
    Last edited by Zeref; 2012-07-11 at 08:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerbs View Post
    I did not make this macro, I found it a long time ago and would gladly give credit where it is due.

/run print("Total artifacts"); for x=1,9 do local c=GetNumArtifactsByRace(x); local a =0; for y=1,c do local t = select(9, GetArtifactInfoByRace(x, y)); a=a+t;end local rn = GetArchaeologyRaceInfo(x); if( c > 1 ) then print(rn .. ": " .. a); end end

Just open your arch book and run it once, and I think after that you can just click it to see your total solved per race.

EDIT: will not help with the heartbreak from when you get a huge tol'vir project but it turns out to be the beetle pendant

ty very useful.

181 nelf solves and no trinket ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    The only items I have gotten from tolvir digsites are the scimitar, scarab pendant and the mount. I think I have been quite lucky with arch, although I still miss the tolvir pet and never got Zinrokh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a count to hand of how many silver scrolls I have had but yes I have both monuts available from tol'vir archae (as an alchemist I farmed it for weeks to find the recipe for VoS). I also have all the other rares from them: only item I haven't yet found is the Troll sword.

If you have completed all items (including rares) from a race thn, yes, that race's sites spawn less often so if you are archae'ing in Kalimdor it helps to have all Night Elf and Troll items discovered. The dwarf and troll sites are tiny in mumber in Kali so dont effect you very much.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

I have all Fossil and Night Elf rares, I think 9 scroll cases and ~135 Tol'vir solves. Got the ring, scarab pendant and the Crawling Claw so far. Night elf digsite frequency may or may not have gone down since I got the doll. To be honest I feel like I'm actually getting more Night Elf digsites per Tol'vir than I did before, though I may just have horrendously bad luck.

I have over 20 rares all the nelf rares and like three tol'vir rares, no mount yet. =\

I received after solving 6 scroll cases.

The tol'vir mount was my 7th tol'vir item to get. Still wanting the pet though, but I have other things to do atm. I guess lucky me.

Deleted
    i agreee for sure

It took me 353 tolvir solves to get my mount - and i dread to think how many silver scroll cases i ended up with.

It also took me just over 600 Nelf solves for my trinket, so unfortunately i didnt have much luck with either.

All i can say is if you want it, hang in there as you will eventually get it.

Sadly, the only thing I can say is keep trying. And trying. And trying, if that's what it takes. Arch is RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG. Some get luckier than others. That's pretty much it.