Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I bought Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for my snes yesterday, good memories

Deus Ex and the Witcher 2 has been 2 games that i enjoyed most this year.Also arena mode in the witcher enchanced edition is quite fun!When i feel like just killing with my swords and not paying attention to story its the arena mode i go to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Mass Effect 1 & 2 are 50% off on Steam atm.
    Meh, I got them for the same price on Amazon a long time ago.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Meh, I got them for the same price on Amazon a long time ago.
    I got them 75% off last winter sale
    Then spent much more on the dlc for 2

If you are looking for something modern I would go with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, or even SWTOR (Its an MMO but the leveling up single player campaign is still very well done). Deus Ex:HR is decent but more action oriented than RPG but it is more reminicent of the original Deus Ex. Fallout 3 is ok with New Vegas waiting to be played. Cannot comment on Witcher since that game gives me headaches for some reason.

If you can handle something older I would totally recommend Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer. One of the best stories I've ever experienced. Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura is a phenominal game. It is like a fantasy/steampunk fallout. I would also highly recommend playing System Shock 2. One of the best combinations of RPG and FPS ever second only to the original Deus Ex.

If you want to go even older than that you should try and see if you can run a version of Ultima 7. Quintessential sandbox RPG if there ever was one.

Could someone also suggest me a game with fun battles and weapons ?

I like game Dragon Age: Origins, for story and fights. But now i'm just replaying it because I just like battles, to beat crap from monsters with two-handed swords.
    I like how my chick working with big sword, and how weapon sweeps knockdowns and stuns enemies, and finishing moves like cutting enemies heads etc.
    But each time same locations, enemies and few swords...

I was thinking to buy Diablo 3 because it has random locations, monsters and weapons. But in youtube videos D3 battles not looks fun? I'm not sure.. warriors just whirl through a lot of enemies.... not looks like a real battle, (no knockdowns, stuns, finishing moves ?)

You could always download an emulator for any system, so that ups your gameplay ideas, by at least 1000, but I would say Dungeon Defenders. Starting out its a bit slow, but once you level up and you get some cool weapons its speeds up especially when you get into groups and start getting rare powerful weapons. The harder difficlties are definitely, hard so it gives you a sense of accomplishment when you finally get through a level.

Picked up Two worlds 2 when it was on sale because it looked interesting, Love it.

Fallout 2! Amazing game.

Also someone else mentioned Might and Magic 6 and 7, both are really good.

Baldur's Gate 2, Neverwinter Nights are both similar to the Dragon Age combat i suppose and in my opinion are a hell of a lot better. Never really got into Dragon Age though.

10+ Year Old Account
    As some people already mention I would HIGHLY suggest you play the Mass Effect Trilogy to get the full experience (and about 3 times gameplay time) if its not possible I would go with your other options as the experience of just playing the last game might not feel fulfilling enough.

Deus Ex it takes some getting used to but it is a flawless game

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripyat if you are into FPS RPG games. It is extremely similar to fallout in that it is set after a nuclear disaster, but it is quite a bit darker and even scary at times. Still fun games.

Quote Originally Posted by lulzboat View Post
    Could someone also suggest me a game with fun battles and weapons ?

I like game Dragon Age: Origins, for story and fights. But now i'm just replaying it because I just like battles, to beat crap from monsters with two-handed swords.
    I like how my chick working with big sword, and how weapon sweeps knockdowns and stuns enemies, and finishing moves like cutting enemies heads etc.
    But each time same locations, enemies and few swords...

I was thinking to buy Diablo 3 because it has random locations, monsters and weapons. But in youtube videos D3 battles not looks fun? I'm not sure.. warriors just whirl through a lot of enemies.... not looks like a real battle, (no knockdowns, stuns, finishing moves ?)
    Check out Kingdoms of Amalur man. It's pretty sweet combat, very satisfying with finishing moves and Reckoning mode for quick time style finishers.

Two Worlds 2 is also pretty satisfying combat wise. It's a lot more technical, with blocking and reversals and stuff. Fun stuff, cheap too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

xenoblade chronicles and monster hunter tri for the wii.

Just amazing experiences and worth the 50 dollar console purchase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Fantastic RPG. Amazing story, great combat, multiple endings, multiple ways to player your character and it's still being supported with mods/patches to this day. Plus it's only 15 bucks on Steam. Well worth it.

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 11:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerhunter247 View Post
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripyat if you are into FPS RPG games. It is extremely similar to fallout in that it is set after a nuclear disaster, but it is quite a bit darker and even scary at times. Still fun games.
    Also this^
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga

A more humouristic Skyrim-like RPG, coupled with a few twists in gameplay.
    If I had to pick just one, I'd agree with this one as well. It's a really well-done RPG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Don't play Mass Effect 3 until you've played the previous two games in the series. You can import your savegame throughout all three games, making the world and people change according to the choices you made in previous games. Plus there are certain choices that are locked out in the third game if you didn't import a game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle (dark cloud 2)

they're for PS2, but I'm sure someone could find them on the internet
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.