Thread: CLCret issues

Deleted

CLCret issues

I've been adviced to open a thread bout my issue here and i hope you can help me pleaes . It happens quite often to me, that CLCRET suggests to use TV when my HP is showing 0 or 1 or 2 and not the supposed 3 I've some shot to show so you can see by yourself (i apologize because of my not good english )

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-07-12 at 05:04 PM.

Well, looking at your buffs you have Divine Purpose proc, so hence the tv suggestion :-)

Divine Purpose: The following attacks have a 15% chance to cause your next Holy Power ability to consume no Holy Power and to cast as if 3 Holy Power were consumed:

- Judgement
    - Exorcism
    - Templar's Verdict
    - Divine Storm
    - Inquisition
    - Holy Wrath
    - Hammer of Wrath

First image:

Your CS and Judgment are on cooldown, and you have a Divine Purpose proc active. However, you also have an Art of War proc active. I believe it is generally assumed that you are better off using Exorcism first in this case.

Second image:

Exact same situation as above

Third image:

clcRet is recommending TV, but you have less than 3 holy power, and your CS is on cooldown. You should be using CS next, not TV.

Can you please post a screenshot of your clcRet priority settings? It looks like you have a poorly configured priority list.

Edit: I'm dumb. TV is correct in the first two images. You only do Exo before TVHP, not TVDP
    Last edited by Zephur; 2012-07-12 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephur View Post
    First image:

Your CS and Judgment are on cooldown, and you have a Divine Purpose proc active. However, you also have an Art of War proc active. I believe it is generally assumed that you are better off using Exorcism first in this case.

Second image:

Exact same situation as above

Third image:

clcRet is recommending TV, but you have less than 3 holy power, and your CS is on cooldown. You should be using CS next, not TV.

Can you please post a screenshot of your clcRet priority settings? It looks like you have a poorly configured priority list.
    Mmm... That seems counter to hitting things up. If the proc was able to stack, I wish, then maybe it would work that way since you could keep a battery for spikes and when things are on cooldown.

It should go like this: Inq > DP proc use TV > TV > CS > Judge (with 2set) > Exo when target doesn't have the dot > Hammer > Exo > anything else that is left

That is my though though. Exo should only pull ahead of our execute if the dot isn't applied. We really need a way to store our charges. That would be awesome.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divine purpose procs /thread

Deleted

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Zephur View Post
    Ok and ty , also to all the others because now i'm finally getting it

Thanks for the settings pics. I noticed an error I made in my first post. TV is correct in the first two pics you supplied. Exorcism goes before a 3 holy power TV, not a divine purpose TV.

That being said, your settings are a bit off from the generally accepted optimum. Change your priority to:

inqa inqrhp cs jhp inqrdp tvdp exo tvhp how hw

and your zealotry priority to:

inqa inqrhp cs inqrdp tv exo how jhp hw

I changed inqr to inqrhp as the second item of the priority. This means a refresh with holy power only, as opposed to any refresh (holy power OR divine purpose). If you get a DP proc and you aren't at 3 holy power, it is a dps gain to use CS and/or judge to get more holy power before blowing the proc.

There's pretty much no point in using exoud anymore, as the only raidboss it affects is Alizabal in BH. Exorcism can proc DP, so you want to use it before spending holy power on a TV. But that also means you want to get rid of a DP proc first, which is why the priority goes "tvdp exo tvhp".

I also added jhp into your zealotry priority. You will likely not use it, but there may be a point in the rotation where you had to use 3hp for inq and all other abilities, including CS, are on a >1sec cooldown. In that case, it's a dps increase to judge.

I noticed you don't have consecration in your rotation, so I left it out. Stick it at the end if you want.

Change your time before refresh to 3 instead of 5. You can lower it further to 2 as you improve.

It is a minor dps increase to set Holy Wrath clash and Consecrate clash to 0.5 or 0.6. Make sure to set your consecrate minimum mana required to something reasonable if you add it into your rotation. I go for 18000.

Final note: I'm still not sure why clcRet was recommending TV over CS in your last pic. My best guess is that it had a very, very small amount of cooldown remaining. Remember that you WILL see TV recommended while at less than 3 holy power if CS and judge are both on cooldown. That's just how divine purpose works in our rotation.
    Last edited by Zephur; 2012-07-12 at 06:21 PM.

Deleted
    Wow this is just amazing, thank you very much , i've set it as you reccomended and i will let you know, thank you again