Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    ...urge to uninstall without even loading it up rising. I don't want the spiders in that game to infect my computer with spider nastiness ;_;
    Dey be bad, mon

>: )
    Last edited by Auxis; 2012-07-13 at 04:32 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I can always tell when a spider isn't real in video games.. It appears this one is also fake. Its incredibly unrealistic and has 8 legs, Spiders infact have 6 legs.

This is the only species of spider with 8 legs.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK THIS SHIT! I'M OUT!

Seriously though, that is going to give me nightmares.

Have you got a picture of a 2-3 foot long spider (not including legs)?

Bottem of the first page I linked a mod that claims to turn spiders into slime just for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I can always tell when a spider isn't real in video games.. It appears this one is also fake. Its incredibly unrealistic and has 8 legs, Spiders infact have 6 legs.

This is the only species of spider with 8 legs.

IT showed a picture of a birthday cake for a second. I was wondering if it was going to be one of those jump images :P

I'm sorry
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    IT showed a picture of a birthday cake for a second. I was wondering if it was going to be one of those jump images :P

I'm sorry
    Yea.. Linked the wrong one xD

The monkey was for this thread. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...le-2012/page13

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tempted... but I already have so many games.. it looks like something I wouldn't touch for a while. :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably gonna load this up pretty soon ^______^
    You really should

Me and Darsithis actually worked on Legend of Grimrock which is why we're promoting it
    Wait, what??

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    You for srs?
    No....

...urge to uninstall without even loading it up rising. I don't want the spiders in that game to infect my computer with spider nastiness ;_;
    It's considered an RPG its just not in the same sense as fable/skyrim/fallout/deus ex etc.
    It's a rogue-like. An old dungeon crawler, pretty much identical in a lot of ways to Eye of The Beholder Series from the old AD&D

Quote Originally Posted by Terranullis View Post
    I'm tempted... but I already have so many games.. it looks like something I wouldn't touch for a while. :\
    It's really amazing.

All of that said, though, I dislike the magic system quite a bit, and I'm tempted to reroll with only one, instead of two, mages. I don't like that I have to remember the rune order for spells and reclick them every time. I think it should let me set up a specific spell in each hand after selecting the runes so I can click them in the heat of battle. Some monsters attack really, really fast. I also wish they had clerics back, too. 3 classes makes it hard to create 4 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Wait, what??
    Joking lol xD

OT: It's actually a really good game I've only had the chance of playing it for 1 hour but loved it.

For casters you don't actually have spells imagine it like magicka but a bit trickier, The spells can just blow up in your face due the combination not working, deal dmg to your entire party of successfully be cast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Joking lol xD

OT: It's actually a really good game I've only had the chance of playing it for 1 hour but loved it.

For casters you don't actually have spells imagine it like magicka but a bit trickier, The spells can just blow up in your face due the combination not working, deal dmg to your entire party of successfully be cast.
    Yeah you have to just combine runes. I just mean it'd be nice to be able to recast the most recently created rune set, in the heat of battle, than to have to keep clicking them over and over :P

Gonna have to necro this thread, my friends.

After letting Legend of Grimrock collect dust my Steam account for nearly a year, I finally got around to installing it.

I'm freaking loving it so far! Only on level 4 of the dungeon at the moment, but I'm loving the puzzles and the creepy atmosphere. Also the constant feeling that I'm about to run out of torches keeps me on the edge
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

It was great game, cant wait to see Legend of grimrock 2