Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    TSW....definitely keeping my sub with them till I run out of things to do (whether that is before or well after GW2 release). Badass game so far (animations can use some work, but hell of a lot of fun nonetheless) especially since Resident Evil, Silent Hill, etc type games aren't my thing.

New Vegas for the 87 billionth time.

D3, and whatever the hell I buy from Steam's summer sales. Would try TSW but I'm not too keen on paying 40 dollars and sub fees for something I'm not sure will be worth the money invested in the long run.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2012-07-18 at 01:55 AM.

I just picked up The Secret World the other day, and I have to say that so far I'm having a LOT of fun. The free-form ability wheel and the fact that skill and ability points are gained FASTER as you "level up" means that you really are free to experiment with your character as long as you don't spread yourself TOO thin.

I'm also really enjoying the difficulty of the game. One review I read likened it to the "Dark Souls of MMOs" which actually seems like a fairly reasonable comparison. Some quests really require you to stop and think for a few minutes before you can solve them, and monsters are stronger and more dangerous than some other MMOs. So you have to be careful in terms of when and where you engage or kite certain groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL, warcraft 3, counterstrike and battlefield 3
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Just finished Warhammer: Space Marine and getting ready to start The Witcher. Thanks to Steam I'll have some others to keep me busy as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon Conquest... Trying to get 100% on it and crying about all of the pokemon swarms I need to get/passwords I need to put in.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

A bunch of games.

Dabbling a little bit in D3, but that can only be played in short spurts or else I get bored.
    Doing a bit of LoL, but I swear to God that I can't stand the players I'm matched with. Dat 1-13 15 minutes into the game no bueno
    Other than that just a bunch of smaller games from Steam, etc.

Vindictus and some quality time with Forza.

Vindictus isn't terrible, just a smidge more grindy than I'd like.

End of expansion is always great for me as i never have enough time to play other games that i'd like to. Finaly have been able to try a few games that i've wanted to for awhile now.

Dota 2
    Portal 2
    Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013
    Eve

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    quite a bit of LoL and SWTOR

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW.

I'm not done with Cataclysm till Tol'vir archaeology cooperates >.<

playstation 3... putting alot of time into the console.

Deleted
    Sc2, LoL, I havent beaten the witcher 2 on insane mode yet and maybe some random games i dont know about yet, then when i've played gw2 for a month and realised its a waste of time i will keep playing sc2 and shit

Deleted
    The Secret World, Diablo 3 and Entropia Universe atm ...