Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Laughing at the people pathetic/stupid enough to think anything's going to happen.
    Last edited by Palmatum; 2012-07-15 at 11:40 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I expect everyone who believes in "the end of world" to transfer all their money to my bank account on 20th of December 2012. PM me for details.

Working or sitting around in my drawers

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Likely going to be playing Diablo 3 still or some other game in most cases.

Deleted
    I'll be at work on the 20th and lucky me my Bday is on the 21st so i'll just be getting pissed with Hitler in hell hopefully unless even the afterlife is destroyed in which case i'll be very annoyed lol

Deleted
    Its 2 days before my birthday so.....nothing?

Deleted
    I am probably going to play them games and pwn them noobs

Deleted
    Probably sitting at computer.

I will repent of my sins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senchae View Post
    Its 2 days before my birthday so.....nothing?
    7 days before mine ... and it's my big 3 0 .... ARRRRRRRGGGHHHH ... oh wait, I already feel like im 40.

Either way, Capricorn HO! *fist bump*

Yeah, if i'm 30 this year I'm drinking throughout that entire period. Will be open for business 6th January 2013.

I will be watching the skies and pondering about the infinite possibilities of what happens after death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    It's funny how there's almost 40 replies but only 2 people actually took the time to look into the facts about the Mayan calendar and know what's it supposed to mean.
    Intellectual growth starts at birth, and ends only in death : Albert Einstien

If I don't understands something, I go out and learn and study and try to understand whatever im studying. And I like it when im wrong more, as I go out and get my facts straight. But im man enough to hold my hand up and say im wrong. But I learn shit loads Everyone has the capacity of doing it. however too many people consider opinion as fact.

Sooooorry, I digress. Yeah don't understand something, go study about it, and don't take things face value. Education is free! (say the guy going to be close to £60,000 in debt at the end of my degree :/)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    It's funny how there's almost 40 replies but only 2 people actually took the time to look into the facts about the Mayan calendar and know what's it supposed to mean.
    Yeah, and it´s this
    Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post
    It actually states end of age/era not really "time" or end of "world".

On Dec 21 2012 one thing that happens (which occurs at the end of their calendar) is the end of the age of Pisces and the beginning of the age of Aquarius.
    (Along with planetary alignment)

I would hardly tag a doomsday or Armageddon to such a date because the earth goes through these 'ages' all the time.

Heck, the Sphynx was built to symbolise the age of Leo, as at the time of its construction, Leo was the constellation on the horizon for where the sphynx faced at that time.

Deleted
    afaik, according to Mayan lore the world is ever shifting between good and bad cycles.. and this is the bad cycle and a good one will start at December 21st .. Not much doom in that

Deleted
    Playing Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    So I ask;
    What will you be doing on the night of the 20th December?
    Working, drinking, wtf I`m up to as usual

They`ve since found some calendar marking in a cave made by Mayans showing dates passing this date, so I`m not that bothered ;p

Deleted
    ill go to work, come back, eat something (thats the very important part of the day) then do whayever i do in my free time

Won't be doing anything "special" because it's... just another day. Pretty much the same way I feel about any holiday even, it's just another day that people made into be something "special".

10+ Year Old Account
    20th of December? With any luck, being back home, spending some time with my family for the first time since last Christmas, not caring about foolish apocalyptic theories.

Pr0n. Lots and lots of Pr0n.

So like any other day.

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?