Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Math is fun, Math is smart, Math makes Joy fart.
    I can do maths just fine if I get the basic understanding of it down. Its just a lot of logical thinking more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I don't know. I remember liking maths, then it got hard and I iz lazy so I don't like stuff anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Yeah, it was fun when you had nothing to learn, then when you had to start learning things in lessons .. less fun.
    Sure, people don't like it when they need to put effort in something and that wasn't the case before. Hell, even I stopped going to maths contests when I was 17/18 cause I didn't want to put much effort in it. That changed when I got in college though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    The annoying thing about euclid... smth is that we are not allowed to use calculators. Have to do it all in my head.

Which leaves a lot of room for errors...
    I completely understand that. I see no point in so much calculation and not using calculators. Sure, people need to know how to calculate, but if you didn't learn how to do it in elementary, then you wouldn't have gotten to college in the first place.

+ 7

Finally home. Now, some replies...

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    That's fine, I just don't think she's as good as a lot of her fans say she is
    But it's not just her fans that praise her.

So what you're saying is that, the Jacksons are wrong. Alice Cooper is wrong. Elvis's wife is wrong (she said that if Elvis was still alive, she'd be the only current popstar who he'd adore). Bruce Springsteen is wrong. Sting is wrong. Brian May is wrong. Cher is wrong. Elton John is wrong. Tony Bennett is wrong.

Practically every musical legend that says she's brilliant is wrong, by what you're saying?

Here's a complete list of celebrities that have said something positive about her (musicians or not): http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=60

It's not just her fans that hold her on a high pedestal. Even your KPop groups and acts have her as their inspiration. When the Born This Way Ball was in South Korea, tons of famous KPop acts were in the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    While I've heard these names before, I'm not 100% sure of who any of these artists are...
    Plx get out of your hole. You seriously can't know who these people are.

+8.

I can do maths just fine if I get the basic understanding of it down. Its just a lot of logical thinking more or less.
    Math breaks ze logic
    Think about lemons and decimal lemons and even smaller decimal lemons.

Deleted
    Ely, you take way to much effort for that.

Ely, you take way to much effort for that.
    It was necessary.

If Meari shows up, point him towards that post.

10+ Year Old Account
    +9

I think Ely feels alone and victimised.

But it's OK Ely I love the Gaga too! She has a fantastic live voice. I was seriously surprised when I heard her on the Radio 1 Live Lounge a while back.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Math breaks ze logic
    Think about lemons and decimal lemons and even smaller decimal lemons.
    no. Math is only logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It was necessary.

If Meari shows up, point him towards that post.
    Will do.

10+ Year Old Account
    +10 Bagel ate a mouse carcass >_<

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

But it's OK Ely I love the Gaga too! She has a fantastic live voice. I was seriously surprised when I heard her on the Radio 1 Live Lounge a while back.
    I have actually never listened to her live songs.

Deleted
    +11

+11

+11

+11

10+ Year Old Account
    +3

Geometry is OK. Calculus is evil.
    I hated geometry and then later started a career that was mostly based around geometry. I loved that work.

I liked trigonometry, but hated calculus which sort of doesn't make sense since calculus is largely based around trig.

Deleted
    No, I said that I think she's overrated. Am I not allowed to have my own opinion?
    no !

my head hurts soooo much

+9

I'm just teachin' people wrong from right. :3

I have actually never listened to her live songs.
    She's much better live. Like.. she needs to make a live album. It's miles better than her actual studio stuff.

My fave live performance by her. When she was on the piano was just.. amazing (till about 2:25).

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Worgy, wasn't that quite ... messy?

Joy this movie is good so far.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Plx get out of your hole. You seriously can't know who these people are.
    I think that anyone who spends some amount of time on the internet a day, knows them. Even if all you do is browse mmo-c and/or play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I liked trigonometry, but hated calculus which sort of doesn't make sense since calculus is largely based around trig.
    Well, not really, calculus sort of "uses" trigonometry, but is far away from being "based around it". You are one of the very few people I know that like trig, though (:

+ 12

No, I said that I think she's overrated. Am I not allowed to have my own opinion?
    Of course you are. I'm not denying you it. It's just my opinion that your opinion is wrong. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    I think that anyone who spends some amount of time on the internet a day, knows them. Even if all you do is browse mmo-c and/or play games.
    Exactly. It's popular, mainstream culture. We all interact with it on a daily basis. You cannot be oblivious to it.

Deleted
    I'm just teachin' people wrong from right. :3

She's much better live. Like.. she needs to make a live album. It's miles better than her actual studio stuff.

My fave live performance by her. When she was on the piano was just.. amazing (till about 2:25).
    Ta <3 will listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Joy this movie is good so far.
    Warrior? It's fucking awesome.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 08:47 PM ----------

Ehh, I'm not a fan of gaga =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course you are. I'm not denying you it. It's just my opinion that your opinion is wrong. <3

Exactly. It's popular, mainstream culture. We all interact with it on a daily basis. You cannot be oblivious to it.
    I bailed on my calculus course early on, so my views are most likely skewed.

I was at that point where I only needed a few easy credits and with working a lot it just didn't make sense for me to continue to struggle with calculus.

Ehh, I'm not a fan of gaga =/
    Not everyone likes her music, sure, but you can't deny that she has talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I bailed on my calculus course early on, so my views are most likely skewed.

I was at that point where I only needed a few easy credits and with working a lot it just didn't make sense for me to continue to struggle with calculus.
    Why'd you quote me?