Guess which bear I'm referring to \o/.
    Idk. I'm confused. What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Yup, he steals all our infractions

kidding ilu dars <3
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    As a super mod now I am surprised he doesn't gain like 1k posts a day purely from infractions.
    BAN ALL THE PEOPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Except we have Dars, Ana and Saer posting. One mod for every four posters. That's 1:4. Do we have 12 people posting numbers every chance they get? Nope :3
    Please don't start more arguments about the number of posters, really. Posters still beat us because we regularly drop off in attendance due to RL issues and, obviously, having to take care of the site. Right now you're losing but no doubt you'll win again and again coming up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, but I like to bring that stuff up :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    -40 bop?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Please don't start more arguments about the number of posters, really. Posters still beat us because we regularly drop off in attendance due to RL issues and, obviously, having to take care of the site. Right now you're losing but no doubt you'll win again and again coming up.
    Why really? I don't see the point of having it as, as soon as mods wake up, they win, but when they are not here, we win. That is just wrong.

You have the possibility to have about 1 mod here at any given time (out of the regulars) when taking sleeping schedule and work and what nots in to account. Weather or not they post here is not really something we can control. And at peak (now up til about 22:00 GMT) there will be the most mods and the most posters and still you have no issues at all to beat us.

Deleted
    Uh-oh
    * Quietly leaves thread
    Nooooooo

Stay.

Chill. It's just a game. We're all friends here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Why really? I don't see the point of having it as, as soon as mods wake up, they win, but when they are not here, we win. That is just wrong.

You have the possibility to have about 1 mod here at any given time (out of the regulars) when taking sleeping schedule and work and what nots in to account. Weather or not they post here is not really something we can control. And at peak (now up til about 22:00 GMT) there will be the most mods and the most posters and still you have no issues at all to beat us.
    Except due to the regular waxing and waning of player AND mod participation no system can work. None. When we show up in force, you guys run. When you guys show up and 8 of you are posting at once, it moves so fast that most of us don't participate because we're also handling the site + whatever our jobs are. It's on both sides. There is no solution that I think any of us can think of outside of actual website software to monitor participation and adjust accordingly, and that would move us out of MMOC to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

I dunno, that Treann guy is very shady. He always makes a list and puts his favorites in first :O

Let's all just calm down.
    BE CALM. YOU'VE GOT TO BE CALM!

10+ Year Old Account
    Except due to the regular waxing and waning of player AND mod participation no system can work. None. When we show up in force, you guys run. When you guys show up and 8 of you are posting at once, it moves so fast that most of us don't participate because we're also handling the site + whatever our jobs are. It's on both sides. There is no solution that I think any of us can think of outside of actual website software to monitor participation and adjust accordingly, and that would move us out of MMOC to use.
    We need magic!

Deleted
    -42 *Slowly closes her fangs around the players!*

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Let's beat up the mods for their lunch money.

Idk. I'm confused. What?
    Slang yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    -41 LET'S TIP THE MODS' ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!!!!!

(rawrlock)

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Slang yo.
    Yeah, I re-read it after and realised. Long day, so brain is being slow. Tbh, body hair is ew (okay, if there's very little that's fine, but generally, the less the better).

Deleted
    When have I been anything but chill?
    Love this part... It can't be THAT much effort being a mod, then it would be like a second job (or first for some). So... Yeah...

Anywhore.... I got dinner so hola at yo bitches!

Nutty I like your sig!
    Thanksies! I'm not very fond of the font but cba to search for a better one :/

Exactly.