Super sunny here.
    You can be jealous.

Deleted

+number

10+ Year Old Account
    +24

I think.

Iz too early.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    < Click for theme music! >

*Is slowly sneaking up on Joyflu...*

+20

+ 21
    Hai Dyra
    Hai Lynx

Mrrr y u

Deleted
    Purifier is so mad

Deleted
    Hai Puri, DyraKitten, Joyflu + others!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerwen View Post
    Hai Puri, DyraKitten, Joyflu + others!
    * boop *

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 1 rare away from having every a rare of every battle pet in blade's edge. Just need a cavern crawler.

Found one that had enough health to be rare but when I went to catch it, I already had 3! D: forgot to release the ones I caught while checking to see how much health each rarity had.

+17

+ 18
    Off to take pictures, bai all.

Deleted
    +14

Y u so bad Anal?
    Y u so bad? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did you call me a pervert!
    Seriously you said you had reasons but you didn't say them

10+ Year Old Account
    *Boops everybody

Zerioc I was planning to drug myself awake with coffee but it turns out the shop was closed.

Now back to more retarded math. :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm 1 rare away from having every a rare of every battle pet in blade's edge. Just need a cavern crawler.

Found one that had enough health to be rare but when I went to catch it, I already had 3! D: forgot to release the ones I caught while checking to see how much health each rarity had.
    So, I'll probably never come back to WoW, but I honestly think I would have enjoyed pet battles a great deal. Who doesn't like the Pokemon games? People ripped on pet battles from the start but I was giving a "hell yeah!" back when they were announced. I enjoyed the elitist hardcore raiding scene and pvp, but there is always more room for stupid pointless fluff. Some of my favorite things in WoW were all those extra silly achievements. I was the guy who had a 24 slot bag full of random toys like mushroom chairs and Dalaran coins with him at all times.

+15

10+ Year Old Account
    Those fluffy things aren't just some of my favourite things in WoW, they ARE my favourite things in WoW I enjoy a bit of raiding and a bit of pvp, but imo they just aren't as fun as going out solo and doing random achievements or just stuff for fun. I'm solo this way and don't have to rely on anyone else, or have anyone else rely on me. Main thing I hated about raiding was the fact I had to be at my computer for the duration. I like to afk randomly every now and then but can't while raiding

As soon as they announced pet battles I knew they'd be awesome, and they are!

Deleted
    +11

Not telling Anal, you'll have to figure out yourself, you pervert

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    So, I'll probably never come back to WoW, but I honestly think I would have enjoyed pet battles a great deal. Who doesn't like the Pokemon games? People ripped on pet battles from the start but I was giving a "hell yeah!" back when they were announced. I enjoyed the elitist hardcore raiding scene and pvp, but there is always more room for stupid pointless fluff. Some of my favorite things in WoW were all those extra silly achievements. I was the guy who had a 24 slot bag full of random toys like mushroom chairs and Dalaran coins with him at all times.
    I think they finally realized that having 1 hour tiers will make you very very bored and tired of the raid the last few months.

I've yet to try (not even learned it yet) pet battles because there's so much else to do now with challenge modes, 5m gearing raiding, leveling, dailies and farming for crafted epics.