Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I'm actually a guy that enjoys shopping aslong as I'm not there with a girl to haul her cargo around. Pretty much a deal breaker if I'm asked to do that early on in a relationship.

+30
    I don't mind going shopping. Well, I don't do it with anyone else other than my mom and some times my grandma and I enjoy it a lot to be honest, I like to go shopping with my mom, well it's food shopping not exactly cloth shopping, I can't afford any clothes.

Also, if I had a bf/gf going shopping is no big deal for me, as long as there's conversation and not the just "follow puppy" thing then it's okay.

Good night Dyra!

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Dyra.

I don't like to go shopping for clothes by myself or with a parent. I think its much more fun when you have people to hang out with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Clothes shopping + daddy's credit card = one of my fave hobbies!

Night Dyra. :3
    I can't afford to do that. *.*

Fuck no to carrying my partner's shopping. You have arms for a reason. You bought it, you suffer for it.

Deleted
    Fuck no to carrying my partner's shopping. You have arms for a reason. You bought it, you suffer for it.

Well, I wouldn't carry the other person's stuff too. I don't know it really depends since I tagged along.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 11:58 PM ----------

+ 32

0;1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;22;23;24;25;26;27;28;29;30;31;32;33;3 4;35;36; 37;38;39;40;41;42;43;44;45;46;47;48;50

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Also, if I had a bf/gf going shopping is no big deal for me, as long as there's conversation and not the just "follow puppy" thing then it's okay.
    I'm a rare type of guy, I'm very observant of what everyone does and fairly quiet when I first meet someone since that's when I'm judging them seeing if their worth my time, I only talk to those that I actually like. Listening to someones voice gives away most of their personality right away with the way they talk and use of words I'm yet to be wrong about anyone. Being asked to play puppy within 4 weeks of meeting ends it all for me since that's the time I spend learning about someone and being asked to do something like that is disrespectful in my eyes and shows the person isn't completly interested in a relationship.

If I were to describe myself I would have to say I'm like.... Hmmm should I say it?

Deleted
    I'm a rare type of guy, I'm very observant of what everyone does and fairly quiet when I first meet someone since that's when I'm judging them seeing if their worth my time, I only talk to those that I actually like. Listening to someones voice gives away most of their personality right away with the way they talk and use of words I'm yet to be wrong about anyone. Being asked to play puppy within 4 weeks of meeting ends it all for me since that's the time I spend learning about someone and being asked to do something like that is disrespectful in my eyes and shows the person isn't completly interested in a relationship.

If I were to describe myself I would have to say I'm like.... Hmmm should I say it?
    I'm like that too, I "read" a person right away just by spending a few time with them, and I also don't feel obligated to talk to someone just because they're a girl or anything like that Stupid standards that people have.

Say it if you want.

I share traits with Christian Grey, the main trait I share is what the entire series is based on
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm like that too, I "read" a person right away just by spending a few time with them, and I also don't feel obligated to talk to someone just because they're a girl or anything like that Stupid standards that people have.
    I had a girl try to hook up with me but I ignored her completly because I know she "plays around" she's scores low in tests. I value intellect and self respect in others and if I see a lack of it then it's good bye, but I'm a bit hypocritical in this since I'm currently just having fun being single.

Deleted

I had a girl try to hook up with me but I ignored her completly because I know she "plays around" she's scores low in tests. I value intellect and self respect in others and if I see a lack of it then it's good bye, but I'm a bit hypocritical in this since I'm currently just having fun being single.
    I value those things too, I also value humor a lot, and I can't stand near people that can't take a joke or just don't know humor at all.

Also, it depends where you are and what you are doing atm when a girl/boy wants to just "play around". If I was at a party, maybe, but still I would say no for sure, I'm just not interested in that way, I don't know. If someone asked me to just "Play around" I would just say no because, for me, those things take some time and rushing for me is a big no.

Well, I'm not used to it, so rushing for me is like a no, and being conformable when doing is of most importance to me.

I share traits with Christian Grey, the main trait I share is what the entire series is based on
    From 50 Shades of Grey, right? I still need to read that.

Deleted
    I don't know what he meant with that since I have never read 50 shades of Grey.

I don't think the book is anything good, tbh I kinda have a really bad image of the book, I don't know, but I wont be buying it any time soon to see if it's crappy or not.

Playing truth or dare one night at a party, I chose truth and was asked to share my a sexual secret, everyone was shocked to hear I was into BDSM and more. Was actually quite funny since noone knew what it was and I had to go into some detail.

I was asked "So like 50 shades of grey?" >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Here you go: http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com/ *NSFW I guess*
    The whole book is in there?

Edit: Oh, it's not the real thing, it said in there.

Playing truth or dare one night at a party, I chose truth and was asked to share my a sexual secret, everyone was shocked to hear I was into BDSM and more. Was actually quite funny since noone knew what it was and I had to go into some detail.
    At first I thought BDSM was masochism but I googled it and I was wrong.

Tbh, BDSM is something I wouldn't mind trying, but I doubt I'll ever do it. I don't think anyone does that or even knows about here on Portugal.

Also, masochism or wtv it is in sexual terms, do want. :b
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-09 at 11:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    number ?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

+ 33

I'm very open and adventurous and I would say atleast give the lighter stuff a try.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-10-09 at 11:35 PM.

Deleted
    + 34

0;1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;22;23;24;25;26;27;28;29;30;31;32;33;3 4;35;36; 37;38;39;40;41;42;43;44;45;46;47;48;50

+ 33

I'm very open and adventurous and I would say atleast give the lighter stuff a try.
    I don't want to sound like a freak or just some perv or anything but I like, want to try everything...

I like to experience a lot of different things, I guess that's why I'm bi, more explorin.

I don't know, if I could I would atleast "give the lighter stuff a try" too.

Also, Meari, is this conversation okay?
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-09 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    number ?
    Search it up.

+35
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Aslong as it's not in great detail I think it is :3

Theres no reason to quickly strike something off as something you won't do, you will never know for sure until you try and this applies to everything in life. I remember when I was 9 I didn't want to do archery because I thought it was lame and 10 years later I'm still doing it now, past experiences is what makes us the way we are.

End of this year I want to try sky diving or bungie jumping.

Deleted
    + 36
    Worgahn is lazeh

Deleted
    Aslong as it's not in great detail I think it is :3

Theres no reason to quickly strike something off as something you won't do, you will never know for sure until you try and this applies to everything in life. I remember when I was 9 I didn't want to do archery because I thought it was lame and 10 years later I'm still doing it now, past experiences is what makes us the way we are.

End of this year I want to try sky diving or bungie jumping.
    Yeah that's true, you wont know if you like something or not until you give it a try.

Also, I'd love to sky diving too! A friend of mine did it and she loved it a lot! WHoo! That's something I would love to do, but no bungie jumping, I'm scared of that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    BDSM and feet are about the most common fetishes out there.
    I have legs and hands fetish.