Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    nawt my fault people don't check stuff!
    WHY YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME BEFORE ON SKYP!

/caps
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    That's honestly one of the problem I have with them. Liking something because of Nostalgia is one thing.

But adults being so obsessed with a cartoon for little children is just wrong.

What's the difference between one cartoon and another? The target audience?

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    WHY YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME BEFORE ON SKYP!

/caps
    I don't have you on Skype :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    What's the difference between one cartoon and another? The target audience?
    Yes. And the target audience for MLP are little children.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't say I'm that different because I love Bolt. But I still think that it's not as "bad" as being a completely devoted pony.

Everyone is free to do what they like. But I've never really been friends with the bronycult.

Treann are you on skype? You're offline to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with them.

I am 18 and I still love the Powerpuff Girls, pretty much all cartoons I used to watch, I still love them, just happens that ponies didn't existed when I was a kid.
    My issue is not with people that like MLP. That's fine. You're welcome to your own opinions. Just as I am welcome to not like them. My Issue with it is how spammy the people are. Maybe it's just because on the other forum I posted on at the time every single thread degraded into "SPAM PONY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!" every gorram time. It got to a point where I stopped going to everywhere but a select few places online. Now it seems they're still spamming if provoked (and the few that I've accidentally provoked have anyways missed the concept of subjectivity) but at least they're contained... on this forums at least.

WOW. JUST WOW...

I was reading Allan, and I decided I want to refresh PvM, and guess what.

http://allancomic.com/368/

Relevant?

(And I decided that I'm a strong believer in coincidence from now on.)

Deleted
    No it actually isn't.
    Its for the family as a whole, so that the kids can watch it and the parents can watch it together and not be bored out of their mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    That being said, bronies can bronie around as much as they like. As long as they don't do what Zerioc said, start going everywhere spaming their pictures like it's the epidemic (in other threads)... I have a select few friends here on mmo that are bronies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Well, that may be true, but it's also true that when a show is mainly directed at a certain audience, it will mostly likely attract more than just the audience that that show is made for or wants to attract.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    My issue is not with people that like MLP. That's fine. You're welcome to your own opinions. Just as I am welcome to not like them. My Issue with it is how spammy the people are. Maybe it's just because on the other forum I posted on at the time every single thread degraded into "SPAM PONY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!" every gorram time. It got to a point where I stopped going to everywhere but a select few places online. Now it seems they're still spamming if provoked (and the few that I've accidentally provoked have anyways missed the concept of subjectivity) but at least they're contained... on this forums at least.
    Oh, well I get that. I have never seen ponies outside of MMO-C to be honest, and the ones here seem pretty decent and good people that don't "spam" outside of the pony thread.

I wasn't actually logged Wass, lol

+3
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, well I get that. I have never seen ponies outside of MMO-C to be honest, and the ones here seem pretty decent and good people that don't "spam" outside of the pony thread.
    That wasn't always the case I'd imagine. I'm pretty sure there's a reason that the pony thread exists. I wasn't browsing MMO-C at the time but I can't imagine it wasn't spammy around here too. Someone else may be able to correct me if I'm wrong there.

+ 4
    Heh. Target audiences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    That being said, bronies can bronie around as much as they like. As long as they don't do what Zerioc said, start going everywhere spaming their pictures like it's the epidemic (in other threads)... I have a select few friends here on mmo that are bronies.
    It's almost like the annoying *insert group here* (examples: Atheists, Christians, Vegetarians, Meat Lovers, etc etc).

There's always the idiots of each group that take shit too far, just MLP is more annoying b/c it's usually posted where most of us go to escape the other idiots XD

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote that is irrelevant, I just wanted Majad to know that I'm quoting him!
    WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR AVATAR!??!?!

caps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR AVATAR!??!?!

caps
    Art .

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Faith in humanity, restored!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    That wasn't always the case I'd imagine. I'm pretty sure there's a reason that the pony thread exists. I wasn't browsing MMO-C at the time but I can't imagine it wasn't spammy around here too. Someone else may be able to correct me if I'm wrong there.
    I don't know that either... But maybe there were random people just posting random pony images/vids/etc on several threads to express emotions/etc, just like we do here with a lot of gifs, so yeah, maybe that pony thread was made to "contain" all pony related stuff in there and to stop other threads from having spam or unneed images/gifs of it, but like you, I have no idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    It's almost like the annoying *insert group here* (examples: Atheists, Christians, Vegetarians, Meat Lovers, etc etc).

There's always the idiots of each group that take shit too far, just MLP is more annoying b/c it's usually posted where most of us go to escape the other idiots XD
    Exactly what I tried to say

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Art .
    Not just any art, MY ART!

You should have seen my stitch