Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I need to go to YouTube and search for some videos to see how it really is and how it feels.
    The mega thread has alot of screenshots and videos

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...read-The-War-Z

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    That's like the complete version of Day Z right?
    No I don't play it. I don't like shooters in general, and Day Z was especially bad.
    Yea basically a standalone Day Z to simplify it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wass has Bolt back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    boy, i see you walking by everyday
    + 7
    Stalking me, eh? That's hawt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Hey Elytwink.
    Btw you guiz all have horrible avatars. And I had sex wit all your mothers, faggits! Now give me all your lunch money, all of you guiz.
    Except for you Elytwink, you're safe.
    Pud'n does not realize he is no longer on Xbox live.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    He obviously in context meant to say that he was sent binders full of women's cases but said "I was sent binders full of women". Not really a stupid thing in this case but a HILARIOUS misspeak

And it's funny pOO!

+16
    It is funny. The problem is that whenever politics gets brought up, everyone starts spouting their biased opinions. Everyone thinks they are right and that everyone else is wrong. They think that everyone has the same opinion as them and that you are stupid if you do not share the same opinion. It's annoying, ignorant, childish, crap. On top of that, people always try to force their opinions/beliefs on others and are blown away when someone has a different opinion.

It's like Religion vs Atheism. It's stupid.
    "He doesn't believe in god, how ignorant."
    "He believes in god, how ignorant."

It's infuriating, even when someone who has the same beliefs as me talks as if our beliefs are the only way to think.

Hello p00 you beauitful man, your avatar looks super Fi-iiiine today giiiirl!

10+ Year Old Account

I have no idea but I approve of being this thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    * Hugs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    It is funny. The problem is that whenever politics gets brought up, everyone starts spouting their biased opinions. Everyone thinks they are right and that everyone else is wrong. They think that everyone has the same opinion as them and that you are stupid if you do not share the same opinion. It's annoying, ignorant, childish, crap. On top of that, people always try to force their opinions/beliefs on others and are blown away when someone has a different opinion.

It's like Religion vs Atheism. It's stupid.
    "He doesn't believe in god, how ignorant."
    "He believes in god, how ignorant."

It's infuriating, even when someone who has the same beliefs as me talks as if our beliefs are the only way to think.
    I think the problem with people like Romney and pretty much everyone else, is that they don't have an open mind and don't think of every case scenario, of every possiblity that might help solve a problem, no, they just keep on trying to send one message instead of sending several.

But to be honest, how does a person win an election if they express and agree with many possibilities? What I mean is, how can someone win an election if they can choose several decisions that can be communist and all those things, you know?

I'm not very good at this so I'll just stop now before I say something stupid.

+9

56 years? that was too soon
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    She's very beautiful, I love her glasses.

+ 10

Deleted
    +10

Sorry Dars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    +9

56 years? that was too soon
    It sure is... My mom lost her dad when she was 12 years old and he was only 53 if I recall, died of a heart attack or something, I don't know, I try not to bring it up.

My condolescence, Dars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I have no idea but I approve of being this thing!

It's a thingie where you listen to music together, everyone can add songs, there's a chat box and stuff.

* hugs Darsy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Wass has Bolt back!!!
    With underpants.

Total Annihilation is such an awesome game... too bad I can't get it to play in windowed mode so I can't stream it

It's perfect for when bored!

Harro Treann!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

I don't think I can say much else.

So have a hug:
    * Hugs Dars.

Wass!

sorry that i didn't made the avatar you wanted
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Wass!

sorry that i didn't made the avatar you wanted
    Lol it's ok It proved to be quite the task. Elyaan made this one, I didn't come up with anything I wanted to use myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    It's a thingie where you listen to music together, everyone can add songs, there's a chat box and stuff.
    I couldn't figure out how it worked, and I didn't hear any sound for about 3 seconds I as I am impatient, I closed it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    With underpants.

Total Annihilation is such an awesome game... too bad I can't get it to play in windowed mode so I can't stream it

It's perfect for when bored!

Harro Treann!
    Stream FTL

Wass, I just realised that your underpants lack a brim. That's why the hat looked off. Want one added in?