10+ Year Old Account
    +23

This day is good. Made my mum happy. 8 years with my bf. And all our Murrikan friends get a holiday too. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    +21
    Finally on a real computer!
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

I r back. Who likes my new hair?

+ 22.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Well, we had this huge and important project we've been working this whole period in school. We had to make "packages" for real companies, like we planned a casual day-off for companies. First of all, she immediately stated that she propably won't get her shit done in time, and she didn't. The group had to poke her about it and we ended up turning in the assignment without the parts she had to do. So today we were supposed to present these productions we did. The group got no message from her, no call, nothing. Then suddenly a person from another group came to us like "You know that she's not coming today, right?" and we're naturally pretty stunned. I'm sorry to say this, but I highly doubt the explanation she had given. Appearently her aunt had passed away, yet she didn't bother to notify any of us in the group. I feel awful that I'm doubting an explanation like this, but if my gut is right... She just didn't bother showing up and was playing GW2 at home the whole day.

+ 25
    Oh what a bitch. Seriously.

My day is good because I got time off aka free time that I can spend however I like :x And it's the first of four days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Oh what a bitch. Seriously.

My day is good because I got time off aka free time that I can spend however I like :x And it's the first of four days.
    Mhmm... I'm just really starting to get enough of her behaviour.

At least I got that day off tomorrow. I'll just think of happy stuff now.

Deleted
    Well, we had this huge and important project we've been working this whole period in school. We had to make "packages" for real companies, like we planned a casual day-off for companies. First of all, she immediately stated that she propably won't get her shit done in time, and she didn't. The group had to poke her about it and we ended up turning in the assignment without the parts she had to do. So today we were supposed to present these productions we did. The group got no message from her, no call, nothing. Then suddenly a person from another group came to us like "You know that she's not coming today, right?" and we're naturally pretty stunned. I'm sorry to say this, but I highly doubt the explanation she had given. Appearently her aunt had passed away, yet she didn't bother to notify any of us in the group. I feel awful that I'm doubting an explanation like this, but if my gut is right... She just didn't bother showing up and was playing GW2 at home the whole day.
    You are right to doubt her. She sounds like a girl from my class, and it's so friggin frustrating that you actually have to doubt stuff like that. The boy that cried wolf-ish.
    This day is good. Made my mum happy. 8 years with my bf. And all our Murrikan friends get a holiday too. :3
    GZGZGZGZG! Tiem to get marriedz!!! and i haz long veekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I r back. Who likes my new hair?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/cQv1il.jpg[img]
    Ew

10+ Year Old Account
    +23 g'morning all

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Ew
    How'd the picture day go? Were you the prettiest girl in the room?

Morning Worgie!

10+ Year Old Account
    +21

You tell my bf that.

Please.

Happy Thanksgiving BRZB!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Finally on a real computer!
    And your spelling is testament to that!

You tell my bf that.

Please.
    Go all alpha female feminism on him and propose yourself!

Deleted
    You are right to doubt her. She sounds like a girl from my class, and it's so friggin frustrating that you actually have to doubt stuff like that. The boy that cried wolf-ish.
    Yeah, it is. I'm that type of person who always tries to see the good sides in everyone and having to doubt an explanation like this just makes me feel like an awful person. Even if I have perfectly valid reasons to doubt that.

But yush, happy thoughts now. Happy stuff! About a month 'till I see my boyfriend again. That's something to be happy about~

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Worg

+ 22
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    g'morning all
    HAPPY THANKSFUCKINGGIVING!!!!
    How'd the picture day go? Were you the prettiest girl in the room?
    I felt pretty. I was wearing Lannister colours.
    You tell my bf that.

Please.
    You are of marriageable age.
    Go all alpha female feminism on him and propose yourself!
    Ew. Great story for the kids. "How did dad propose?" Kitteh: "I did..."
    Yeah, it is. I'm that type of person who always tries to see the good sides in everyone and having to doubt an explanation like this just makes me feel like an awful person. Even if I have perfectly valid reasons to doubt that.

But yush, happy thoughts now. Happy stuff! About a month 'till I see my boyfriend again. That's something to be happy about~
    This girl from my class volunteered to do a presentation 3 times. The first time she came, but her presentation was really sloppy. The second time she was an hour later and her presentation was just as sloppy as the first time. The third time she didn't show up and didn't even have an explanation.

So today I told her she owed us a presentation, and she was all like uhm, but... uhm, yeah but... And then I smiled and said, LOL NO IT'S OKAY! Happy thoughts

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 04:08 PM ----------

1D's Live While We're Young is really inappropriate. Tonight we're gonna get some and live while we're young. My littlesister listens to their filth!
    +23

I felt pretty. I was wearing Lannister colours.
    Ew GoT.

So, it's a man's job to propose?

Deleted
    Tonight let's get some...

10+ Year Old Account

We're both a bit traditionalist in this respect. So while I could have proposed on the 29th February I didn't.

1D's Live While We're Young is really inappropriate. Tonight we're gonna get some and live while we're young. My littlesister listens to their filth!
    Be careful. Challenge a Directioner and they'll rip your face off.

Deleted
    Ew GoT.

So, it's a man's job to propose?
    Mmm, GoT.

Yes, yes. It's a man's job. If my girlfriend proposed to me, I'd say no in less than a heartbeat.

Deleted
    + 24

I'm off to do stuff. Like, something super cool and awesome and epic. Yeah, stuff like that. Later dudes and dudettes!

We're both a bit traditionalist in this respect. So while I could have proposed on the 29th February I didn't.
    Such a lazy kitty.

How about you give him the ring, and tell him what to do? That way it happens and he still proposes!