Poll: Would you run through that naked?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they're venomous then HELL NO, or even if their bite would be severely painful then still no.
    Also make it more like $1k at least, but if they aren't the bitey bitey death spiders and the reward money was over 1k then....maybe.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure that 99% of those people who voted that Yes would never do that and back out like chickens.

Fuck no, I hate spiders, let someone else risk that!

yup, as long as i get a mask and a buttplug

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    There is not a chance in hell I would ever go through that.

Like someone mentioned earlier, there's at least 1 deadly spider in the mix, and at least a dozen that would put you in the E.R.

This is on par with asking if someone would play Russian roulette with a loaded chamber. You might make it out alive, but is the risk really worth it? Even if they are weak-venomed spiders, A few hundred bites will still leave you injurred, and possibly even dead. Enough Ant bites will kill an adult, You can bet spiders will do it better.

hell no not for all the money in the world spiders scare the hell out of me im that scared i never did the arachnid part of naxx and that is only a video game spiders

Deleted
    i'd rather do russian roulette with a 50:50 win lose ration

Deleted
    Honestly i think i would do it...If i know for sure that i wouldn't die if one of those spiders bit me *_*

I've been through worse than that while kayaking. Start writing that check, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    lethal or not, I would NEVER EVER EVER NEVER NEEVER NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER run through that.... thank you op for making my nightmares into reality with that photo.... UGH OH GOD have to slap my self now... in the face.... with a chair.....

Sitting behind a computer. Yes

Being up there in real life staring at them? Probably not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not scared of spiders so sure. If they are seriously venomous, like, can cause you long term health disruptions, then no.

Is that picture real?

Never seen so many spiders sharing such a small place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes

No if there was either one of those motherfuckers

Enjoy your nightmares.

1) Judging from the background, I'd say they are in New Mexico or Utah (if in the US). Both Widows and Recluses are very common there, and those look very much like Widows.
    2) Those are tangle-webs, so the spiders are in this family (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theridiidae). Widows are in that family of spiders.

So no...I wouldn't do it.
    Last edited by Maios; 2012-07-19 at 03:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Yes

[img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01080/earth-graphics-200_1080292a.jpg[ /img]

[img]http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/602006/80465655.jpg[/ img]

Enjoy your nightmares.
    Enjoy your infraction unless you remove the pictures and use urls and a warning tag.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Yes

Enjoy your nightmares.
    well the top one looks like a Golden Orb Weaver, so while large, isnt deadly. And the bottom one is just a large crab... so it looks delicious.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I freak out when I walk through a single piece of webbing a spider has strung up, that nonsense would lead me into a straight jacket and a room with padded walls.

If they're not... too... deadly sure. But I'd probably be scrubbing and cryi.. scrubbing in the shower for a while.

Maybe if I was allowed to use some karate on the webs before going through
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne