-Krater -33%(expires july 30)
    - Garry's mod -50% (expires aug 1)
    will take anything, doesn't have to be much
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Drakiru/

preffered TF2 keys or cards of:
    -witcher 2
    -binding of isaac
    -HL2
    Last edited by Drakiru; 2013-07-25 at 04:02 PM.
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You shouldn't need to go first since you can post both items in the trade window.

Unless you mean CD keys you redeem and like it was posted early'er trading the CD keys you Redeem is breaking ToS of Steam and I personally wouldn't do it because of the risk of being scammed.

Not saying you would scam and I myself have only done that once but won't again. Can't you redeem the key and make it a gift so you can trade it in the trade window?
    Those are actual keys I have left over from bundles I bought in the past. I think people are misinterpreting the trade policy a bit. It's not the ToS of Steam and I'd really like how they want to enforce it against trading keys. This is basically outside their jurisdiction so to speak and nothing more than a recommendation. Otherwise they would constantly have to handle requests by people claiming they got scammed, something which Steam simply can't proof. If they don't want people to be able to add CD keys they will have to take that possibility out of Steam. Otherwise every site such as bundle sites or Amazon which give keys would be potential scammers.

Anyway, as I'm offering the keys and am not trying to scam anyone I don't mind going first, especially since the other party would have to have the trading cards in their inventory. I guess that's pretty fair for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoo View Post
    Those are actual keys I have left over from bundles I bought in the past. I think people are misinterpreting the trade policy a bit. It's not the ToS of Steam and I'd really like how they want to enforce it against trading keys. This is basically outside their jurisdiction so to speak and nothing more than a recommendation. Otherwise they would constantly have to handle requests by people claiming they got scammed, something which Steam simply can't proof. If they don't want people to be able to add CD keys they will have to take that possibility out of Steam. Otherwise every site such as bundle sites or Amazon which give keys would be potential scammers.

Anyway, as I'm offering the keys and am not trying to scam anyone I don't mind going first, especially since the other party would have to have the trading cards in their inventory. I guess that's pretty fair for both sides.
    As it say's in the ToS

Do not trade for anything that cannot be added into the trade window within Steam. The most common examples of these scenarios are the following:

Trading items/gifts for money outside of the Steam Community market. You cannot add wallet credit or any form of money into the trade window. A common example of this is trading for items/gifts in return for money via PayPal.
    Trading items/gifts for CD Keys. You cannot add a CD Key into the trade window. CD Keys that are offered can be for a different game, fake, used or region restricted. A common example of this trade is trading items/gifts in return for a promotional CD Key that is never given to you.
    Trading items/gifts for nothing in return in the first trade and expecting to get an item or gift in a later trade. There is no reason to not trade everything in one trade. You may add unlimited items/gifts to a single trade. A common example of this is adding your items/gifts in one trade. Then the other user states that they will trade you their share or the rest of the items/gifts in another trade, but never do.
    Therefor since CD keys can not be placed in the trade window it is breaking ToS to trade them.

I am not saying your trying to scam anyone but people can be scammed with the keys and that was even proven on page 11. If Steam dose not allow this then MMOC should not allow Key Trade posts to be posted in this thread unless its Dota2/TF2 keys since those are a Digital item you can put in the trade window and are allowed.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-07-25 at 07:08 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I know it says that in the trade policy but this is more a suggestion than a real rule. Games can be added via key to Steam, are sold as keys by many third party sites and how in the world could Valve monitor any trade that happens outside of Steam? They can't and they won't as that would be quite a ridiculous endeavor. As they can't deal with anything happening outside the trade window they try to at least discourage people from doing it in order to have less unsolvable inquiries which just cost them time and money.
    Of course it isn't as safe as trading directly through the trade window and as simple solution would be for Steam to allow added keys to be put in the inventory rather than directly into the library. But for unknow reasons that is not possible hence people will have to keep trading keys as many sites sell the games that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoo View Post
    I know it says that in the trade policy but this is more a suggestion than a real rule.
    How is them saying
    Do not trade for anything that cannot be added into the trade window within Steam
    A suggestion and not a rule they are telling you to not do it therefor don't do it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Of course they say it. Now tell me how they realistically want to enforce this? Especially if there are many shops only selling the keys?
    Can I take a random account, complain to Valve that they scammed me and they will ban it? Now that would be fun, right? Before this happens there will probably have to be a lot of complaints over a specific account.
    What I'm trying to say is that it's only natural that they need to warn users of the potential risks when trading outside Steam's own trade window but trading keys will not get you banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How is them saying A suggestion and not a rule they are telling you to not do it therefor don't do it.
    Saying "do not do this, it is risky" is different from them stating "do not do this, this is prohibited under any circumstances". If you read the entire paragraph, and not just read one sentence, you would see that they're talking about risks, which would be completely irrelevant if it was against their Terms.

Even if it is against their terms, why are we still discussing this?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Even if it is against their terms, why are we still discussing this?
    Because he is frightening my potential trade partners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borntobe View Post
    If anyone is interested I got 2 coupons available:
    -Krater -33%(expires july 30)
    - Garry's mod -50% (expires aug 1)
    will take anything, doesn't have to be much
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Drakiru/

preffered TF2 keys or cards of:
    -witcher 2
    -SR3
    -HL2
    got more coupons:
    - Postal 2 -50%(expires aug 3)
    - Sniper Elite: nazi zombie armie(expires aug 3)
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

have two keys for splinter cell blacklist

want

the bureau

pm me.

cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealmc64 View Post
    have two keys for splinter cell blacklist

want

the bureau

pm me.

cheers
    keys or tradables.. if its keys im guessing ure going first then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have,

-50% OFF Sanctum -Valid until Fri Aug 02 2013
    -50% OFF Farming Simulator 2013 -Valid until Sat Aug 03 2013
    -66% OFF Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten -Valid until Wed Aug 14 2013
    -25% OFF Dungeon Hearts - Valid until Wed Aug 14 2013
    -50% OFF Trine 2 -Valid until Wed Aug 14 2013
    -75% OFF Serious Sam 2 - Valid until Wed Aug 14 2013

Will trade for Portal 2 cards, Brutal Legend cards, and BioShock Infinite cards that I don't have.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/XxMOBxKILLERxX/
    Last edited by Mobkillz; 2013-07-31 at 09:46 AM.

Alright, I figured I'd throw up some things that I have that I could possibly trade atm. If anything looks appealing to you just message me, respond here, or feel free to add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/aceso2896/ (Easier adding is in my signature).

Coupons:
    -50% Eversion -- Just not really interested and the coupon expires 8/9 so maybe someone who wants it will get some use out of it

Willing to trade for pretty much any card I don't have (Can be viewed here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/aceso2896/badges/ )

Trading Cards:

From the Steam Summer Sale Set are the following I have and these I'm doing pretty much the same as above 1:1 ratio per card I don't have unless you want to work out something else. Could use a Bioshock/Skyrim here as well

1 Chivalry
    2 Dead Island
    2 Kerbal Space Program
    2 Prison Architect
    1 Reus
    2 Tomb Raider
    1 Torchlight II

Games:

Just Cause

I also have the following below but only the redeemable keys as I bought them from various retail/bundle sites. If you are interested let me know and I have no problem sending the key first if that is an issue.

Planets Under Attack
    Iron Grip: Warlord
    Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead [Desura Only]
    Oniken [Desura Only]
    Miner Warfare [Desura Only]
    Doom & Destiny [Desura Only]
    Space Pirates and Zombies
    eXceed - Gun Bullet Children
    eXceed 2nd - Vampire REX
    eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package
    Aura: Fate of the Ages
    Sacraboar
    Trainz Simulator 12
    Trainz Simulator - Aerotrain DLC
    Trainz Simulator - Coronation Scot DLC
    Painkiller: Recurring Evil
    Painkiller: Redemption
    Hydrophobia: Prophecy

[Edit]: Added in Redemption
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2013-08-06 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Added in another game

Deleted
    selling

skyrim - 8 keys

dishonored (row) - 5 keys

willing to trade 1:1

skyrim for castlevania or space hulk

dishonored for ducktales.

Deleted
    I have a copy of Worms Revolution, willing to trade it for other games.

Deleted
    Have:

- Frozen Synapse
    - Thief Gold
    - Awesomenauts
    - Rome total war
    - Mark of the Ninja
    - Dead Rising 2
    - 1x Starbound beta key (access to beta and soundtrack, plus full game once its released)

Deleted
    darkness 2 - 3 keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    dishonored for ducktales.
    Slightly offtopic, wanted to say thanks for mentioning this. I remember seeing they were remastering it about a year ago and didn't realize it was coming to steam. Had to add it to my wishlist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Slightly offtopic, wanted to say thanks for mentioning this. I remember seeing they were remastering it about a year ago and didn't realize it was coming to steam. Had to add it to my wishlist.
    np its one of the few games im still trying to get after a long weekend of trading games.. managed to be up £30 steam wallet + adding skyrim legendary, space hulk and castlevania

only 3 more copies of skyrim and one more dishonored and ill be getting payday 2, fallout new vegas and ducktales and even more profit.. oh i love steam sales which are region locked for russia lol they get all the cheap ass games.

Wanted to add that I still have the stuff from my original post, plus I have 3 copies of Awesomenauts. Just message me here or on steam (details in original post)

Yea, Insanoflex. I remember playing Ducktales on NES and wouldn't mind playing again and see how the remastered edition turns out.