Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hold him down, put my finger in my throat and vomit all over his face.

If it was a girl, I'd smile politely and walk away.

Deleted
    I would calmly wipe my face, then rip theirs from their skull.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymitylol View Post
    Rude and disrespectful sure, but beating them to near death for that? Sounds like you have your priorities mixed up. How about when someone does spit in your face you try that and see what happens. I'm not saying not to react if violence if that's the kind of human you are, but beating them to near death is completely wrong, unless the spit made you fear for your life which is the classification for justifying such an act?

But hey, I guess most the people here are posting such wordings to make themselves look e-cool? No other reason other than having mixed priorities or mental insanity to meet spitting in face with attempted murder.
    Sorry dude, but spitting in someone's face is NOT okay.

They will only be receiving the beating that their parents should of gave them!

Rude and disrespectful sure, but beating them to near death for that? Sounds like you have your priorities mixed up. How about when someone does spit in your face you try that and see what happens. I'm not saying not to react if violence if that's the kind of human you are, but beating them to near death is completely wrong, unless the spit made you fear for your life which is the classification for justifying such an act?

But hey, I guess most the people here are posting such wordings to make themselves look e-cool? No other reason other than having mixed priorities or mental insanity to meet spitting in face with attempted murder.
    It's not attempted murder. If it actually fails to classify as self-defense, then it'll be assault.
    And yet, if you punch them back (most people didn't say they would kill the person), then it damn sure could be self-defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it were intentional, I'd likely injure them greatly. It would depend on how quickly I gained control during the shock before the reflex of rage and adrenaline. I find it rather interesting that people have such a strong instinctual reaction to something like that. I would be a bit of a mess afterwards, I do not cope well with adrenaline rushes. I've had a few that have sent me into rather severe panic attacks and caused some very very bad associative memories that took me over an hour to get over just to enter the building that I had experience the adrenaline rush in. I've only experienced one adrenaline rush out of fear as far as I can remember. Instincts kinda take control during a rush it seems, is rather dangerous when the rush is brought on by rage. Now that I think about it the only time I've seriously considered trying to kill someone was during a rush from rage(Said person that I had the reaction to is the reason I've got some PTSD).
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2012-07-21 at 09:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    It's not attempted murder. If it actually fails to classify as self-defense, then it'll be assault.
    And yet, if you punch them back (most people didn't say they would kill the person), then it damn sure could be self-defense.
    I wasn't talking about most people when I mentioned attempted murder, but was referring to the people claiming beating them within an inch of their life. Meeting Assault with Assault is fine(Even though morally you're just putting yourself down to their level, but that's a different discussion), but not beating them to near death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right in between the eyes, followed by the biggest loogie I could muster.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would take off my glove smack them across the face and say i challenge you to a duel! pistols at dawn....no but seriously as the good book says turn the other cheek....sooo guess id turn around and show em my bum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Punch them in the face - I've had a guy push me through a glass window before and i punched him in the face too. He quickly apologized after that.
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

I wasn't talking about most people when I mentioned attempted murder, but was referring to the people claiming beating them within an inch of their life. Meeting Assault with Assault is fine(Even though morally you're just putting yourself down to their level, but that's a different discussion), but not beating them to near death.
    Well, the severity of the reaction would probably depend heavily on how fast you regain control, as most reactions to this situation would be a "white hot flash of rage" where the person kind of loses control.
    But anyway, a swift kick to the groin and spitting on them while they're down would probably be rather symbolic.

10+ Year Old Account
    granted it is neigh impossible (it is still possible just not plausible) to get infected with the more serious stuff...

it is still called "assault with bodily fluids"

i would respond by placing them under citizens arrest, calling the cops and holding their face to the ground until the cops get there.
    if they resist then i can do whatever is in my power to hold them and it would be legal, as long as i don't grab a knife or a taser and poke at them

--edit--

poke poke...damn i grabbed a butter knife...brb in a minute wait here.
    Last edited by Christan; 2012-07-21 at 09:41 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I would probably get little angry, then brush it off. Why cause further conflict? =/
    "It is fortunate
    to be favored
    with praise and popularity.
    It is dire luck
    to be dependent
    on the feelings of your fellow man."

Yeah, sock 'em right in the nose.

Unless it was a chick, then I'd just yell at her lots

Kick the living shit out of the person. You don't spit in my face.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    I'd probably just take off my pants, preparing the rocket shit-waterfall in their face.

I would probably just call the police, I'm sure a fine or jail time would hurt more than me just hitting them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    People generally consider spitting at/on someone as one of the highest forms of disrespect possible. I have always wondered how people feel about this, and how they would react in such a situation.

-What would YOU do if someone came up to you, coughed up a big ball of spit, and spat it directly on your face?
    Give them a free ride in an ambulance.

You REALLY seem to hand your hands :-)

Sock them in the jaw, and perhaps make them my personal punching bag. If accidental then probably just warn them lol.

I'm a very mild tempered guy but something like that would infuriate me into instantly swinging.