Poll: ???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Yah, total respect for Bale... not that I didn't have it to begin with. He really didn't have to go, and certainly didn't have to visit people in hospitals.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Deleted
    Idiotic. The last thing they need to be reminded of is the day they got shot.

"Share it on your wall" How the flying FUCK is that going to fuckign accomplish anything?! GOD DAMN IT! I fucking hate all these retarded cuntfaced shits on facebook, "post this on your wall" "like this if X" JESUS FUCK! How about these brainless morons go did something on their own?! NO THAT WOULD TAKE EFFORT! That would mean you actually ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING! You could always donate money to the poor sod that has to pay 2 fucking million for being shot in the head.

FUCK! I hate people so much I don't care to get infracted for this. These people are so mind-blowingly moronic.

He already visited and I think it a good thing he did. Nice to see he cares, even just a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post

"Share it on your wall" How the flying FUCK is that going to fuckign accomplish anything?! GOD DAMN IT! I fucking hate all these retarded cuntfaced shits on facebook, "post this on your wall" "like this if X" JESUS FUCK! How about these brainless morons go did something on their own?! NO THAT WOULD TAKE EFFORT! That would mean you actually ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING! You could always donate money to the poor sod that has to pay 2 fucking million for being shot in the head.

FUCK! I hate people so much I don't care to get infracted for this. These people are so mind-blowingly moronic.
    Well I actually agree with you. This nonsense is just appalling.

BTW I respect your previous posts. I'm just a natural AHole IRL.
    Evil is apart of all things, an essential energy of vile corruption. Evil manifests where Good thrives. You cannot have order without chaos. Nor, chaos without order.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post

Infracted - Please add to the discussion, do not post simply to agree with something somebody else said.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-07-25 at 03:39 AM.

You guys know he did it, right? Kudos to him!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoneus View Post
    He already visited and I think it a good thing he did. Nice to see he cares, even just a little.
    Yeah - obviously it was appreciated, well, I guess the cynical among us could say it was staged (and of course, some here will) but the patients that were photographed seemed happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    Yeah - obviously it was appreciated, well, I guess the cynical among us could say it was staged (and of course, some here will) but the patients that were photographed seemed happy!
    Or perhaps we look at ALL things THEN judge. Kk Ty
    Evil is apart of all things, an essential energy of vile corruption. Evil manifests where Good thrives. You cannot have order without chaos. Nor, chaos without order.