Do I bother getting Skyrim

Or do I just stick with WoW for now until GW2 is out? hmmmmmski £17 on steam again

Get it definitely.

Unless WoW is still EXTREMELY entertaining atm for you (Which I don't see how with Dragon Fail and basically nothing to do outside of raiding except Mount/Pet collecting and DMF once a month) then Skyrim is definitely worth the buy as long as you enjoy that type of game.

It's EASILY got 100 Hours of Gameplay in it and that would be just the Main Questlines (Thieves, Mages, Main Questline etc) ... Then there's still hours upon hours upon hours in just; Exploration, Side Quests and doing whatever you want in the vast world.

Since it's on sale, go for it. It's a pretty solid game, and it should give you enough entertainment for the month-long wait, unless you burn out by playing too much like I did. More interesting than WoW, imo.

Deleted
    - Just make sure to give it a few hours for it to really grab you, the first couple of hours in Skyrim are typically used mostly to get accustomed to how everything works in the game.

Deleted
    Get it...

My Save game is well over 100 hours, and i still got lots of blank spots on the map i need to explore

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the person really. I got Skyrim, played it for maybe 4 hours and then shelved it. I love the 'the elder scrolls' games, but after a while it kind of just got stale.

Don't stick with WoW, unless you enjoy doing the same tier for 7+ months with practically nothing to do.

Loved this game, one of those games you cant play twice in a row, but will really want to 1 year later.

Worth it. I still jump into skyrim every now and then when I'm feeling antisocial but have a craving for dragon blood
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I dont even raid in WoW tbh I got 1 level 85 and hardly play it, Ive just been playing some alts really but yeah its getting boring

Definitely worth the buy. It's probably one of the best games I have ever played, and I'm very critical about that sort of thing.

I bought it but then my brain was telling me off for spending money, and I feel guilty on my wallet.
    Ive asked Steam for a refund, havent even installed it so hopefully they will. If not, all I can say is im sorry brain but I tried

Deleted
    If you like slow boring weightless combat then yeah pick it up

I would wait for a several months, as there's no good mods out for it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have the money to spare, go for it. If it's 17 quid you'd rather spend on something else then dont... I got bored with it pretty fast. The whole game comes down to pressing 2 buttons whatever way you want to look at it.

skyrim is a single player game that can give more hours of play than many MMO tha came out the last five years :P 200 hours on a single playthrought is a decent number if you want to DO ANYTHING then around 300 and then the mods...