Poll: is your grandmother a racist?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I don't think my deceased gran was racist, too nice a person. No idea about my surviving one, since my only contact with her is getting birthday/christmas cards. Don't even know where she lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    My grandmother on my father's side was not. On my mother's side I would have to say definitely. I never met her. She disowned my mother when she married my father.
    Love people, not things; use things, not people.
    ― Spencer W. Kimball

Yep!! She says awful things.

My grandma isn't racist 99% of the time, but one time she was like, "You know why the French make the best perfumes? Because they don't take showers often and stink, so they need a good perfume..." LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    No she wasn't.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Deleted
    I have no idea. She is a nice grandmother and allways brings me gifts when she comes to visit. When she was 12, my grandfather who was 13 took her from Portugal to Venezuela on a boat that was carrying bananas.

No. but my uncle is big time. He was in the Vietnam war, so he's a war guy, he's very racist especially towards blacks and he drinks and smokes and swears like crazy. He doesn't actually hate anyone, but it's how they talked in the war most of the time, so he just continued to talk like that. Or so he says.