Splinter Cell Conviction Offline mode? (Steam)

bought stlinter cell conviction through steam and is there a way to play offline?

annoying drm dissconnects me every five minutes

From what I know of nope, I was dc'd but still continued to play I just didnt get achievements.

Best bet would be google or to try run the .exe directly.

Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    bought stlinter cell conviction through steam and is there a way to play offline?

annoying drm dissconnects me every five minutes
    Sadly, not that I know of. The only methods of disabling it are illegal (and can possibly get you banned from Steam). Ubisoft is fucking HORRIBLE with their DRM. I refuse to buy any of their games because of it : (

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Sadly, not that I know of. The only methods of disabling it are illegal (and can possibly get you banned from Steam). Ubisoft is fucking HORRIBLE with their DRM. I refuse to buy any of their games because of it : (
    some of their titles are available offline,

also i got prince of persia forgotten sands, the the uplay launcher fails to allow me to change the resolution. i called ubi and they blamed steam. i was not happy.

If you want to play games offline better buy a console. DRM is extremely restrictive. If you buy an Xbox360 keep in mind that online costs $$$ per month but you will not need to install any game in order to play it unlike PS3 however PS3 has free online services. Either way they're both cheap $300 area depending on promo offers. You could try to get the $99 Xbox360 with a monthly $15 for 2 years offer which includes online.