Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    hahahaha all the kids will be back at school sucks for them

Quote Originally Posted by sdkphoenix View Post
    Actually no, 2 more months until we can level. We will see 5.0.4 in a month probably. Maybe sooner.
    It has already been stated that the prepatch will last for 2 weeks. The release date is on a Tuesday so that lines up nicely for patch day which would happen on Sept 11th. Also, unlike Cata there is no unlocked content at the prepatch, just a different talent system. Pet battles (like archaeology) won't be unlocked until the xpac is released even though you don't need to buy MoP to take advantage of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LeginNoslen View Post
    Obviously fake since theyre using some fake moon money as an example. No but seriously, if this were real they would of used US dollars instead of retarded EU shit. Use your heads people.
    Just in case you delete your original post, I wanted to make sure this comment was preserved for history
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

woohhooo.....so soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishyface View Post
    Man the community mmo champ community is on this faster than chaud is lol.
    Hey I'm not chaud.

I had to pick up the news from the middle of an airport just to keep you guys informed! I suggest cheers and a mini statue of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Hey I'm not chaud.

I had to pick up the news from the middle of an airport just to keep you guys informed! I suggest cheers and a mini statue of me.

Another one?
    Sheesh. I'll get started.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Hallelujah!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Hey I'm not chaud.

/hug for boub!

Hmmmm, the same day that The Avengers is coming out on DVD/Blu-Ray? What am I going to do with myself?!

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    It has already been stated that the prepatch will last for 2 weeks.
    If I recall, they said "about" 2 weeks. So it could be a little longer. I wouldn't expect it before the last week of August though.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

thats my deluxe edition preordered now the wait hopefully we get the prepatch in the next few weeks

Deleted
    Already got it! ^^

Just shame it start after college begins.. Won't be able to power level to 90 as I wanted to !

Bring it on!

Wow, I actually heard about this before it showed up on MMOC.

Still waiting for Blizzard to confirm droprate nerf for Lifebinders and Rag mount. Otherwise, rawr.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    But when can you order Collectors Edition? I don't give a damn about digital deluxe, I want ze collector's edition. :P (pet included in collectors edition but not digital deluxe?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eresin View Post
    no TCG with collectors ed?
    you cant help complaing can you

LET THE BLOOD OF THE HORDE STAIN THE SHORES OF PANDERIA SEPT 25th!!!!! FOR THE ALLAINCE!!!!

Only $59.99 for the deluxe? Totally getting the Deluxe. Also smart pricing, very smart.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they'll sell the soundtrack separately (on iTunes mayhaps)? That's the only thing I want from the CE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally... roll on MOP !