Old Computer Game (Blonde Wizard)

I used to play this computer game when I was young, (so late 90's) where you controlled a blonde wizard. I remember their was like 4 home worlds, with differn't levels at each home zone, and the second world was a bridge that had a large spider boss i believe. Mosters dropped gold which could be used to buy more staffs or faster boots (among other things) Their was a level involving houses too. (Finding the right keys to doors etc.)

The final detail i can remember, the young hero would yell out funny phrases, which when i was young sounded like "Im a cool cat, mannnn"

If anybody can name the game i will be eternally great full
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis
    No, as per the rules of World of Warcraft, virgins only.

Sounds familiar... I've googled around but I cant seem to find it either, can you describe alittle more or is that all you remember?

If you find it let me know, it might be a game I've been looking for my self.

Thats most of what i remember.
    The first world was smallish, and the third was a larger forrest.
    At the end of the third level you fought a large boss, who was a bigger version of the mobs introduced in the third level.
    The houses i described had no roofs (most likely so you could see what was inside)
    I wanna say new staffs that you could buy shot more than one 'orb' (the spell attack your character did)
    Ive been racking my brain, thats the most i can remember at this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by somekidnameddon View Post
    Thats most of what i remember.
    The first world was smallish, and the third was a larger forrest.
    At the end of the third level you fought a large boss, who was a bigger version of the mobs introduced in the third level.
    The houses i described had no roofs (most likely so you could see what was inside)
    I wanna say new staffs that you could buy shot more than one 'orb' (the spell attack your character did)
    Ive been racking my brain, thats the most i can remember at this time.
    + "Blonde" Wizard sounds a bit like Ultima

something like that ? http://3e8.org/hacks/ultima6/pix/gl-2x.png

I don't think I know this game, but maybe you could give more basic details like if it's a side-scroller, or top-down RPG, if it has a turn-based battle system or not, etc...

No, its deffinatly not ultima.
    Its a top down, 3 dimensional adventure game.
    The guy kind of looked like a mix between link and the dentist from Rudolf the red nose reindeer.
    Damn this games hard to find, i was hoping one of you would know it right away! :P

What platform did you play it on? was it pc? or console?
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post
    What platform did you play it on? was it pc? or console?

He said computer game. Hence PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look what google gave me:

JakeMandragoran:
    Hi everyone,
    I am new here.

I remember playing an old rpg game with the main character being a wizard. He had I think blond/yellow hair and had to do quests to help villages that were in need of aid (think it were goblins and such that were the bad guys that you could fire your wand on). He got the quests from a talking bird, a crow or a raven.

It was in 2D but more modern than DOS games. It was a story you followed from beginning to the end (ok, I understand this will define almost every game...).

I also remember that there was an option that u could turn off the roof graphics of houses when u were in a village so that u could look in the houses.

I remember 1 image where the wizard ran on wooden hangbridge, where if he walked over some sort of item he got a speedbuff (I think...?).

Its all very vague and am guessing it must be more than 10 years old, played with Win 95 or 98 perhaps.

Oh and I think in the end the talking crow transformed in a human/wizard...

Thx for the help!

Oh, I just found it bij strolling over a random website describing another game, but with a wizard who had the same name, Cornelius. This triggered some of my old synapses. The game I was looking for is called Magic and Mayhem, awesome game!

Thx anyways!
    Is Magic and Mayhem your game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Look what google gave me:

Is Magic and Mayhem your game?
    Pic :

This looks really familiar o.o I might have played this ages ago... Not the actual picture but the ui down to the right looks really familiar...

Has anyone actually discovered the name of this game?! Been bugging me for so long now, no-one seems to know the name of it

Deleted

Wizard game

I used to play this computer game when I was young, (so late 90's) where you controlled a blonde wizard. I remember their was like 4 home worlds, with differn't levels at each home zone, and the second world was a bridge that had a large spider boss i believe. Mosters dropped gold which could be used to buy more staffs or faster boots (among other things) Their was a level involving houses too. (Finding the right keys to doors etc.)

The final detail i can remember, the young hero would yell out funny phrases, which when i was young sounded like "Im a cool cat, mannnn"

I remember this game but i cant remember the name. its been killing me for years. The last level you fight in a castle with skeletons and spiders and there are several rooms. What is this game??????????

I need some help figuring out the name of this old PC game I played years back. I don't recall much but this is what I do recall
    You played as this young wizard and you had to go into this nearby town to do quests to be a full wizard. It was sort of Halloween themed and in each area of the town and buildings you had to find hidden socks that you'd pair up though out the game.
    i think it was always dark like cloudy dark. and one area you went to was a town square with a message board in the center. Game was 2D.
    Any help is appreciated

Sorry to revive a dead thread but perhaps I can help as I was looking for a very similar game. Was the game you were looking for perhaps Spooky Castle: The Adventures Of Kid Mystic?