Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    them door to door salesmen are a fucking pain in the ass, no one i know here in uk wants people knocking at the door to sell shit like windows,roof insulation and other bullshit.
    Justified tbh because them salesmen are fucking vermin invading your private space trying to ram some product down your throat, if i wanted to visit a church, read about the garden of eden, wanted new windows and doors, wanted loft insulation , wanted a new paved driveway , wanted to know if i was paying for the cheapest electricity about , wanted to join up with virgin media , wanted to sign up and pay to some charity , wanted to reclaim PPI , wanted my carpets steam cleaned , etc etc etc,,,,
    then i would of fucking called you................untill then stay the fuck away from me.

Its the same when you walk into a shop like comet or pcworld or some furniture shop as soon as you walk through the doors some commision based asshole jumps on you straight away with the one liner ' Hello there do you need any help?' 'no i dont need any fucking help ive literally just walked through the god dam sliding doors, do i look like i need help? do i look disabled? no so untill then stay the fuck away from me untill i approach you.'

.....rant over
    May I sell you some chamomile tea sir? Calms the nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    May I sell you some chamomile tea sir? Calms the nerves.
    Chamomile TEA??? WTF IS THIS SHIT I ONLY DRINK TETLEYS!!!!
    lol

im calm , door to door salesmen and magnetic shop assistances are 2 of my hates in lifes.

guy who shot him is insane.

salesman who walked onto a no trespassing property is stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    The guy was obviously waiting for it, was probably glad the salesman trespassed, giving him a good reason (in his mind) to have fun and execute the poor sod to fulfill his "I shoot trespassers" fantasy.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonsurge View Post
    Why on earth would any intelligent person walk onto property that has 3 obvious "DO NOT TRESPASS" signs in plain view? Door-to-door salesman was obviously driven by the greed of another sale versus following the law. Roop is certainly in the right here.
    In the right for shooting a man selling steak and seafood? Are you off your frakkin' head?

Putting up a no trespassing sign does not change the law. If I put up a sign that says all women on the premises must sleep with me does that make rape legal?
    The fact is it is perfectly legal to walk up to someones door and knock in order to try to do business regardless of what signs they post just as it would be legal to walk across their property in order to continue on your way.
    I don't know where people got the idea that putting up a sign makes it a law.
    This was murder plain and simple.

Florida's the new Texas. Time for Wisconsin to secede from the country imo.

well i dont like salesmen or ppl trying to *sell* there religion at my door .. i dont shoot them tho or even yell at them ...... it does not matter if he was in his *right* to kill the fella or not ... its simply just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonsurge View Post
    Why on earth would any intelligent person walk onto property that has 3 obvious "DO NOT TRESPASS" signs in plain view? Door-to-door salesman was obviously driven by the greed of another sale versus following the law. Roop is certainly in the right here.
    No he is not. Putting up "no trespassing signs" sure as fuck doesnt give anyone right to murder someone. And the execution-style 2. shot really puts Roops crazyness in to perspective.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Door to door salesman? Meh I just don't answer the door. Now telemarketers that call EVERY FREAKING DAY, despite threatening to sue them, asking them to take me off their call list, etc. If I had a gun in my hand, and they were right there... I might be tempted to wing them at least.

Deleted
    Another innocent life wasted by handling guns to maniacs (or normal persons who flip out) and because of "Stand your ground" laws. Shameful.
    Anyone can kill on the (usually false) presumption that others want to kill you first. Americans live in a permanent state of fear and anxiety.

But in this case, I call bull. If the article is true, I don't think Mr. Roop was in a state of fear.
    I believe he was pissed to have a salesman inside his property, or perhaps other hidden motif we don't know about, and then claimed self-defense to get away from an heavier conviction. Looks like a case of a vendetta.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Remind me what happened in your country last year.
    University of Texas, Charles Whitman
    Columbine, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
    Virginia Tech, Seung-Hui Cho
    Sanford Florida, George Zimmerman
    Aurora Colorado, James Eagan Holmes
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    Florida is the state that has really tough castle laws, right? Personally I love the idea, nobody is fucking getting on other person's property unless invited or with a warrant in hand.

You are not supposed to be on my property, I don't want you there, you know it (or are supposed to know it - Ignorantia juris non excusat) and if I find you there then I am not gonna ask you if you are selling something, robbing me or going to kill me and my entire family.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crazy ppl should`t be allowed to own guns, shame the world is littered with em
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Florida is the state that has really tough castle laws, right? Personally I love the idea, nobody is fucking getting on other person's property unless invited or with a warrant in hand.

You are not supposed to be on my property, I don't want you there, you know it (or are supposed to know it - Ignorantia juris non excusat) and if I find you there then I am not gonna ask you if you are selling something, robbing me or going to kill me and my entire family.
    What are you so afraid of?

Why this extreme, radical sense of property? Why is unnessecarily harming other people allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    What are you so afraid of?
    I hope he gave you permission to quote that post of his. Else he might come after you with his internet baseball bat...

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    no trespassing sign means just that.
    Ignorance of the law is no defense. The salesman shouldn't have been on the guys property. Nothing to see here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Ignorance of the law is no defense. The salesman shouldn't have been on the guys property. Nothing to see here.
    He executed him when he was lying on the floor by shooting him in the back of the head. The moment he did that, it wasn't self-defense.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Deleted
    I understand why he feared for his life, eating too much steak can kill you.

One does not simply enter someone elses property.