are warriors generally hard to heal?

I have tanked on the other 3 and never had healers complain about me even as a freshly dinged 85 jumping into heroics. I cant seem to do the same with warrior.

I have read guides and speced accordingly as well as following the rotations properly.

When i heal i do find that warriors are also hard to heal but nothing i cant handle. A friend of mine said warriors are really gear dependant. Perhaps thats why i cant tank properly?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I believe it usually stems from two things:

- Healer that is inexperienced and not able to anticipate damage
    - Incorrect tank usage of cooldowns

My warrior takes no more damage than my DK tank or bear do, though my better-geared paladin seems squisher than my warrior. They're definitely gear dependent (but that's the same as any tank) but for the most part it just comes down to the player

10+ Year Old Account
    are you letting things hit you in the ass? are you using cooldowns? are you actually paying attention to incoming damage so that you can predict the best time to use last stand? are you gemming for Stamina instead of CTC? Maintaining good uptime on Shield Block?

without an armory, there are a lot of variables to consider

It could be not keeping Shield Block up, not keeping debuffs on enemies, letting things hit you in the butt, or possibly taking magic damage. Warriors are kinda meh when it comes to magic damage, and there's a few packs that are very nasty (the last two groups in End Time before Murozond spring to mind; I fear no dungeon trash in this game except those, who can global me even in near full heroic T13 gear)