SMM on 3DS looks good enough... Wooly World on the other hand, way to downgrade one of the prettiest games of the last few years to look like total crap on that hardware. Not even sure what the point of the port is, not like it's going to sell much when it's a plain out inferior version of an already niche game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    SMM on 3DS looks good enough... Wooly World on the other hand, way to downgrade one of the prettiest games of the last few years to look like total crap on that hardware. Not even sure what the point of the port is, not like it's going to sell much when it's a plain out inferior version of an already niche game.
    It will sell more on the 3DS then it did on the Wii-U. Many kids will see it and want mommy/daddy to buy it.

Hell if I get a 3DS again I'm going to buy it as well because it looked fun.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I'm happy Mario Maker is coming to 3DS. Now I have to make a choice.

1) Get a cheap 2DS and play it on that.
    2) Get a 3DSXL *new* and play it on that.
    or
    3) Wait and see if the NX will play 3DS games.

Sucks it is going to lack some features the Wii-U one has but its all good.
    Aren't the 2DS still bundled for like $80 with mario kart 7 or yokai watch?

If you are waiting for the NX and whatever the hell it's going to be but want a 3ds the 2DS is a great deal

cause the NX still has at least another year away that's a loooonnggg time
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    cause the NX still has at least another year away that's a loooonnggg time
    Actually in about 6 months, Nintendo announced that they're planning to launch it in March 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It will sell more on the 3DS then it did on the Wii-U. Many kids will see it and want mommy/daddy to buy it.

Hell if I get a 3DS again I'm going to buy it as well because it looked fun.
    It's not going to sell jack shit on the 3DS. It was a top 10 seller for 2 months in a row on Wii U(thanks to it being the only worthwhile Wii U game for holiday shopping I would imagine). I think you should look up numbers before posting. Game will be lucky if it breaks 100k on a dying system, and it looks fugly as hell even by 3DS standards with how far they had to downgrade it just to get it to run at 30 fps(when it's 60 on the Wii U). Nintendo certainly isn't going to plaster adds over Nickelodeon and other tv stations for the cheap port job like they did the wii u version, it's flat out going to bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Actually in about 6 months, Nintendo announced that they're planning to launch it in March 2017.
    and zelda wii u was planned to launch at several dates

lets stick with nintendos track record here

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    and zelda wii u was planned to launch at several dates

lets stick with nintendos track record here
    The only Nintendo console I could ever think of that was delayed was the Gamecube(and it was delayed to get games made for it as the hardware was ready to launch in 2000).

Meanwhile every 3D Zelda ever has been delayed numerous times.

One of these things is not like the other... Comparison fail.

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/video-gami...istmas-2016%3F

UK retailers are being asked to put in their final Wii U orders by September 30th.

So nintendo goofed and people got to play color trash early and the consensus is...

It's not another sticker star.

The writing is good
    The setting isn't all generic grassland, volcano, desert.
    NPCs are not all toads (but I think the majority is).

I haven't spoiled myself but apparently it's decent. There is an incentive to combat, the more you win battles the more paint you can hold but nobody has run out of paint so we don't know if it's even worth it still.

I'm not gonna get it though. The game is still linear like sticker star, the combat is still like sticker star and there are no companions still. But I wouldn't be opposed to playing it if I got it like cheap or a gift or something.

Sorry for the bump but figured it would be better to ask this here than to make a new thread.

I recently picked up Smash Brothers, I would like to pick up an adapter for Gamecube controllers but was wondering if brand matters? There will be 2-4 people using controllers if it matters.