Is the combat supposed to be so quiet?

I'm playing a guardian with a 2h mace and all my attacks are super soft. It makes the dinkiest little tink tink metal sounds when hitting anything, not visceral noises like you'd think crushing bones and turning mobs to paste would sound like.

Is it an issue with the sound options?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magzilla View Post
    I'm playing a guardian with a 2h mace and all my attacks are super soft. It makes the dinkiest little tink tink metal sounds when hitting anything, not visceral noises like you'd think crushing bones and turning mobs to paste would sound like.

Is it an issue with the sound options?
    Yeah check your sound options.

I have noticed during this stress test that sound keeps going in and out at times, but when it is working it definitely sounds awesome, it's interesting how many issues I am finding when they didn't exist in BWE3. I guess computers and programs being complex and all that nonsense :P

Well there is a disclaimer for this stress test. They did say they would be tweaking and changing things in game so if there are problems that is most likely the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn Anew View Post
    I have noticed during this stress test that sound keeps going in and out at times, but when it is working it definitely sounds awesome, it's interesting how many issues I am finding when they didn't exist in BWE3. I guess computers and programs being complex and all that nonsense :P
    Yeah, there were quite a few sound issues in the stress test. I noticed some new sound options (at least I think they were new) that dealt with the frequency of music or something along those lines, there was even an option for audio latency iirc. Maybe they were being wonky.