Account wide titles

I've seen some posts regarding old school pvp titles and whether or not they would be acc wide, but I haven't sen confirmation of the newer titles. I would think they would be treated differently considering the vanilla titles are feats of strength, whereas the new ones arent. So will titles like hero of the alliance be account wide? Or is it still unclear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any titles rewarded by achievements should be account-wide. I don't know if they've gotten them all working in beta yet, though. From what I've heard it seems like a lot of them are.

Someone said titles from feats of strength still aren't account wide. I'm gonna be pissed if I still can't have Hand of A'dal or Herald of the Titans on my toon of choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I make a bank alt with my Savior of Azeroth title?
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Can I make a bank alt with my Savior of Azeroth title?
    No you have to still reach the minimum level at which the achievement can be obtained.

10+ Year Old Account
    aww that's lame.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Liteside View Post
    No you have to still reach the minimum level at which the achievement can be obtained.
    Does anyone happen to know the minimum level required for Insane, if there is one?
    But look at how soon we're all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it all. The emptiness of those applauding hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    aww that's lame.
    Just level a bank alt to lvl 85 then and you can wear your title lol

Quote Originally Posted by greech View Post
    Does anyone happen to know the minimum level required for Insane, if there is one?
    I think its just lvl 1 but don't quote me on it.
    Last edited by Liteside; 2012-08-03 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoark View Post
    Someone said titles from feats of strength still aren't account wide. I'm gonna be pissed if I still can't have Hand of A'dal or Herald of the Titans on my toon of choice.
    Looking at the list here :http://www.wowdb.com/achievements/ch...rt=-rewardtext

The achievements that award titles with account wide progress are all holiday and profession based, bar a handful of exceptions (battlemaster) None of the raid, dungeon or feats with titles have account wide tracking.

Will the achievements not be shared but all the titles will, like mounts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greech View Post
    Level 50 I believe is the lowest level you can complete all the requirements (Chest turn in quest I think)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ciden/advanced as an example (from http://raimondastheinsane.com/)

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liteside View Post
    ._. I still wanted Death's Demise on my level 1