Finally got the TLPD mount

Well finally after almost a year of camping and giving up , missed killing it 8-9 times , once outrun by a druid with 310% flight speed and missed the mount by less than 4 seconds . I finally got it on my ALT but Np MOP will fix it for once

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I give you my congrats OP, It took me a year AND A HALF to get mine mind you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats, I stumbled upon mine while farming herbs :]

During Wrath and little of Cata I spent a good 2 years almost everyday trying to get that fucking mount before giving up. I...I never want to farm another think in my life. I still don't have the mount.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

15+ Year Old Account
    Got mine while doing the Loremaster

Grats man! It's a gorgeous yellow proto. Horray neon blue mouth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    During Wrath and little of Cata I spent a good 2 years almost everyday trying to get that fucking mount before giving up. I...I never want to farm another think in my life. I still don't have the mount.
    Hes waiting for you, Comeeeeee backkkkk come camppppppppp I will be waiting

:O

If You have, lets say, over 150mounts on one char, will they be available on all of you chars, even on the other realm from the char that has that many mounts on him?

If so, I guess grinding TLPD and Deepholme on low populated realms can be much better solution.

Deleted
    whats tldp (Too long didnt post ?), is it just my prejudice but are americans fucking in love with abbreviations. NO they are not a good thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alex14 View Post
    If You have, lets say, over 150mounts on one char, will they be available on all of you chars, even on the other realm from the char that has that many mounts on him?

If so, I guess grinding TLPD and Deepholme on low populated realms can be much better solution.
    Of course unless It's not part of ''Account wide'' thing such as the Gladiator mounts and such in terms of MoP

---------- Post added 2012-08-09 at 07:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pippen1001 View Post
    whats tldp, is it just my prejudice but are americans fucking in love with abbreviations. NO they are not a good thing
    I'll bite

Time-Lost Proto Drake

Thats not entirely true.
    I think most mounts will be account bound but the faction only mounts will not as far as i know.
    same goes for the Achievement mount the violet proto drake after completing all world events.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    Thats not entirely true.
    I think most mounts will be account bound but the faction only mounts will not as far as i know.
    same goes for the Achievement mount the violet proto drake after completing all world events.
    I mostly thought about Aeonaxx and TLPD. If i obtain it on low populated realm - cuse its less people camping, on lets say Alliance char, will I have it on other realms on my other Alliance champs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mostly thought about Aeonaxx and TLPD. If i obtain it on low populated realm - cuse its less people camping, on lets say Alliance char, will I have it on other realms on my other Alliance champs.
    Every character on your Battle.net account will have access to it.

Heh, I remember the night I got mine perfectly, even though it was 2 years ago. Killing it (especially after you worked so hard for it) is really an amazing feeling. Grats to you

I had a feeling it was going to spawn, flew from the AT to Storm Peaks and it spawned right on top of me. Was so weird...