Poll: Which is your favorite faction?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Campaign: Blood elves (I didn't like the regular human campaign much)
    Multiplayer: Orcs by far

Campaign: Undead
    Easily the most fun, zergy group, though the heroes were mediocre. I prefered Night Elf heroes, but undead units were the best.
    Multiplayer: Orc
    Loved me some wyverns.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanali View Post
    This thread will show how many MMOC users actually played W3 or the franchise at all at its time
    It looks like 62 people here played WC3, judging by the poll results :P

But yeah, I often see people in the general forums ''I have played since WC3'' while they actually know very little to nothing about the actual game.

The orcs don't get much love from the poll, but they where kinda generic in the game. I liked their adventurous campaign trough.

Not gonna include the campaign, to be honest I thought it was boring lol. That being said, Orcs are my favorite class to play, in fact I still do dust off the game every once in a while and play it, nothing comes close to chopping down the other guys hero with the blade master lol.

undead, i just loved to get banshees and posses things in the campaign
    게임 은 어렵~~

Undead.

To me they had the perfect mix of Protoss and Zerg gameplay from SC. They could build bases quickly using a single unit much like a Protoss with their probe, and they could build lots of units quickly and cheaply much like Zerg.

Close second would be Human....gotta love peasants. Put like 10 on a single building and build it nearly instantly.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I loved Night Elves for the wisps. Didn't have to cut down a good defense. I had a better grasp on how to use their units than I did the undead.

Deleted
    Multiplayer: Night elves for sure. Loved to blink around on my warden in multiplayer. I still do that sometimes actually.
    Campaign: Cannot really remember it all to well to be honest. Seems like i got something to do coming weeks ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf because I feel having the archer gave you early game advantage. Same thing for not chopping down trees.

15+ Year Old Account
    Always played Night Elf in multiplayer.

I was terrible, though. I couldn't micro for shit.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    undead, it kinda didnt work that well against night elfes when tft hit and you got zrged with chimeras :/

Warcraft 3 campaign: Human
    The Frozen Throne campaign: Undead
    Race: Undead

Quote Originally Posted by conceit2 View Post
    Undead. Probably for the same reason I prefer Protoss in SCII. (Nelf/Zerg a close second though)
    Wouldnt Undead be most compared with Zerg? :P atleast what I tihnk

I always loved NightElf most, both Campagin and Custom games. But hell, I played so much so all ways nice in some points, in diffrent ways. Orc was the last option atleast... Didnt like them much

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the Orc campaign because I am a big Thrall & Cairne fanboy.

Deleted
    Human's in multiplayer, I know I'm boring :P Can't really say anything about the campign's I liked all of the stories. Well maybe apart from both undead campign's they were freaking booooring.
    Last edited by mmoc3c86fd3c1f; 2012-08-06 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    I liked the night elves the most. Their lore fascinated me and they were quite fierce and rugged, yet also very noble. It's a shame that a lot of that was lost when they made the transition to the MMO due to the neutrality that gripped much of their forces.

10+ Year Old Account
    I preferred Night Elves in the campaign. And the race itself was the best in terms of aesthetics in my opinion (OMG like you couldn't have guessed from looking at me!).

But in competitive matches I tended to play Humans, because the Night Elf gameplay style was a little bit too involved for the amount of time I put into the game. Humans didn't require quite so much crazy hit & run microing to be any good with. WC3 did have a pretty nasty learning curve for ranked games though. 9 times out of 10 as an inexperienced player your base would just got completely shut down by someone's sneaky harassment or whatever and you'd be done already!

Deleted
    loved orcs because orcs are :3 and they got tauren.
    i also liked to play the night elves because of there magic and sneaky style (STARFAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!)
    humans where nice too but not so much like the other two. i loved there spell casters.

undead where the only on i never liked and never will like. i just dont like undead or races that are "painfull"

Haven't played much online multiplayer so can't comment on that. (Well played a handful of games but that was about 6 months ago and I just got owned by people who probably played it a lot more than me )

But for custom games and the campaign, has to be Night Elves. Team of 11 archers and a Moon Priestess, team of 11 archers and a Keeper of the Groove, tranquility+starfall, boom. Love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    orcs all the way. they have been my first choice since the beginning.

i am however not a fan of the seer hero. i think i almost always went with blademaster/shadow hunter in tft. in roc it was blademaster/tauren chieftain