Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrael View Post
    Even more ppl share an opinion about Kalgan and GC, and not a very positive one I might add. But in their case I'm inclined to believe those opinions are actually true
    To be quite frank all the things I've seen GC post about Ret thus far is fucking insulting towards the player base. I seriously don't understand. Why do we keep giving them feedback which they never use. I also believe that they don't even read most of the stuff we post. I know I won't be buying MoP and to GC there is only one thing I can say: "Fuck you!"
    Well we did kill his parents... Seriously though GC and Kalgan have been hated by at least every class/player style, but Ret has always had a special hate for these two, they might actually hate us or maybe GC is just messing with us...But anyhow I expect with all the hub bub and people testing/posting we will see some buffs soon...
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Made me lol...Ahhh welfare gear and auto-attacks, why did people like that expansion again? >.>

I don't know but trying to get my season 2 gear so I could run Karazhan was a big pain in the ass, I was so happy when 3.0 came out and we were stupid OP. I had fun for those first 24 hrs. hah

Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius View Post
    I played in BC too, and I enjoyed it, but at these times, we brought something meaningful to the raid (auras, blessings, judgments refresh with CS, etc.). Now we bring nothing more than our pitiful dps.
    Meaningful? meh....We had blessings really but just bring a holy paladin =p, only reason I raided as ret in BC was 25 man pugs and guild alt Kara runs lol.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Whenever i read about nerfs i get so mad. I personally think most of them happen because of pvp. Otherwise why would anybody complain about doing "too much" dps in a dungeon or raid. I wish they could figure out a way that damage done doing pve and pvp would be totally different. Maybe someone would complain that their class was left in the dust because another class out dps'd them, but imo I could care less in a dungeon or raid as long as we won and survived.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnez View Post
    I don't know but trying to get my season 2 gear so I could run Karazhan was a big pain in the ass, I was so happy when 3.0 came out and we were stupid OP. I had fun for those first 24 hrs. hah
    killing those ogres near Shatt testing my dps, I had a big stupid grin on my face =).

Well we did kill his parents... Seriously though GC and Kalgan have been hated by at least every class/player style, but Ret has always had a special hate for these two, they might actually hate us or maybe GC is just messing with us...But anyhow I expect with all the hub bub and people testing/posting we will see some buffs soon...
    Kalgan has had a hard on for messing with paladins since his experience in EQ (a game where paladins were actually good).

---------- Post added 2012-08-14 at 10:51 PM ----------

killing those ogres near Shatt testing my dps, I had a big stupid grin on my face =).
    I just did nothing but gank on the Isle of Queldanas while laughing, I never had more fun then that day especially watching everyone run from me. hah

Deleted
    But anyhow I expect with all the hub bub and people testing/posting we will see some buffs soon...
    Hahaha how very optimistic of you. They will never do that though, they will just do the usual: ignore all the feedback ship out a broken spec. And then MAYBE buff it 11 months later by 1.5% dps.

Hahaha how very optimistic of you. They will never do that though, they will just do the usual: ignore all the feedback ship out a broken spec. And then MAYBE buff it 11 months later by 1.5% dps.
    Thats me, the optimistic paladin (one of us needs to be right?). "We'll see" is what it comes down to, hopefully for all of us GC takes in the information and regurgitates something better than this.

Deleted
    Thats me, the optimistic paladin (one of us needs to be right?). "We'll see" is what it comes down to, hopefully for all of us GC takes in the information and regurgitates something better than this.
    Well we could always try to kidnap the real GC, clone him. Program his clone to nerf mages instead of Pallies and eat popcorn while watching the biggest shitstorm known to WoW

Deleted
    "Don't worry they'll buff us" have always led us to "fuck that, we were nerfed, again".

Well we could always try to kidnap the real GC, clone him. Program his clone to nerf mages instead of Pallies and eat popcorn while watching the biggest shitstorm known to WoW
    Just mages? C'mon now think outside the box now...You know that comic awhile back that had Paladins shooting deathly laser beams from our eyes? Yeah thats going to happen.

Divine Storm has a 2000 yard range and does 10000000% weapon dmg to all targets forever.

Deleted
    Just mages? C'mon now think outside the box now...You know that comic awhile back that had Paladins shooting deathly laser beams from our eyes? Yeah thats going to happen.
    Whatever you want :P We could also replace Warrior's Rage with Rage Power you know sort of like combo points that stack to 3 and allows the use of a strong attack every 15 seconds :P God I'm so 2010

Idea taken from the book: "How to fuck up a class" by Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street comming in december 2012 :P

Yeah.. I was constantly saying that every time a nerf hit, but then again, it is beta... stuff is changing all the time. Guess we have to wait until live to see how it plays out!

Whatever you want :P We could also replace Warrior's Rage with Rage Power you know sort of like combo points that stack to 3 and allows the use of a strong attack every 15 seconds :P God I'm so 2010

Idea taken from the book: "How to fuck up a class" by Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street comming in december 2012 :P
    Meh I kinda like the holy power idea...better then blue rage bar imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezx View Post
    Yeah.. I was constantly saying that every time a nerf hit, but then again, it is beta... stuff is changing all the time. Guess we have to wait until live to see how it plays out!
    stop trolling

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like they are more interested in locking that thread than to provide the information players requested.

Stay classy.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post
    It looks like they are more interested in locking that thread than to provide the information players requested.

Stay classy.
    Looks like they don't want us discussing the nerfs hah.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post

Stay classy.
    And it's locked. Nice way for people to post the numbers requested.

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    And it's locked. Nice way for people to post the numbers requested.
    Just make a new one. And tell the asses to stay off, no reason to call GC out...thats just stupid. After all thats what MMO-champ is used for =p.