Australian? like games? Like gaming with other people? Click here!

So im one of those people who enjoys playing with people rather than going solo, if you are interested in gaming with me add my skype @ Drunkdude101 don't mind how good you are if you're better than me great! i can learn some things from you, if you're not i can teach you!

Details
    19 Male from Australia.
    Games i play because of computer limitations:
    DayZ
    League of Legends
    Terraria
    Minecraft
    Games i WILL PLAY when i get my new comp:
    Battlefield 3
    Guild Wars 2
    Maybe CoD Series.
    WC3
    SC2
    Borderlands 2
    Age of empires Online
    Civilization V
    MORE DAYZ THAN I AM AT THE MOMENT!
    and any more sick games coming out in the future, prefer if you have a mic.

My interest has been piqued. Sounds fun, while I dont have dayZ atm I do have minecraft and LoL. Also worth mentioning your comp doesnt really need much resources to play wc3.

well
    actually my comp at the moment is a piece of junk, quite literally. games are unplayable due to fps league is barely handling it
    and for some reason minecraft/terraria have lower fps than league but if you're up for doing some gaming together with maybe some other people who decide they want to do this as well, add me on skype!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkdude101 View Post
    Games i WILL PLAY when i get my new comp:
    WC3
    Age of empires Online
    Greetings fellow gamer.

I really wander how can your PC run league of legends and not run the above quoted games.
    Age of Empires Online and Warcraft 3 seem like games that can be run on decade old computers if not older.

Regardless it would be a nice idea to say your pc spec and if you plan to get a new one, post the new pc's spec too.
    On the computer forum that is, so u get info if your new pc can handle the games you plan to play. (There's a "can my pc run gw2" thread, search for it if interested)

Good luck with your gaming.

already questioned with people here and the people building my computer, if it doesn't work the best ill just replace the necessary pieces but pretty much it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkdude101 View Post
    already questioned with people here and the people building my computer, if it doesn't work the best ill just replace the necessary pieces but pretty much it's all good.
    If needed, you can always check out the Computers forum for assistance with any technical questions.

We already have a thread for people to find gamer buddies in, please use that one.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-across-games