Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    If Blizzard wants druids to always show their form then why does the Firelands necklace overwrite the shapeshift form? And I think potion of illusion also works
    SHHHHHH don't give them any ideas! I want to keep the couple of fun shapeshifting items that actually work on my druid, thank you. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    SHHHHHH don't give them any ideas! I want to keep the couple of fun shapeshifting items that actually work on my druid, thank you. D:
    Actually last time I checked it on beta it didn't work over forms :<

Edit: I'll check again tonight.
    Edit2: Confirmed :<
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2012-08-12 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Actually last time I checked it on beta it didn't work over forms :<
    Don't tell me that. Why you gotta tell me that? Now I'm sad.

I feel you.. Ive had trouble with looking at the same models forever and luckily they're fixing that for boomers with the Glyph of Stars (something like that). Im transparent, but w/e, I can see my gearz and thats win! Making something similar for ferals would be cool..
    Also: no love for druid forms and models =/= no love for druid playstyle.. so telling people to reroll is bs..

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardeth View Post
    Making something similar for ferals would be cool..
    It would also defeat the whole purpose of making a feral druid.

I know it's not what you want to hear, but if you dislike the animal forms you need to roll a class that isn't based on them.

As the rest have stated, terrible idea. Its against ToS and if blizzard EVER did something like this I would go and find the creator of said idea and show him the fury of my feral kitten claws. Items like the flamestaff are cool and I still have it just to show off and mess around with, but I still prefer the original kitty form.
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Helieos View Post
    As the rest have stated, terrible idea. Its against ToS and if blizzard EVER did something like this I would go and find the creator of said idea and show him the fury of my feral kitten claws. Items like the flamestaff are cool and I still have it just to show off and mess around with, but I still prefer the original kitty form.
    Good for you. Many players hate looking at Cat/Bear forms and want an alternative look.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Good for you. Many players hate looking at Cat/Bear forms and want an alternative look.
    An alternative look I wouldn't mind. Like the boomkin glyph or something along those lines as long as its optional, but just chilling in human form clawing something to death seems kinda stupid to me.
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helieos View Post
    An alternative look I wouldn't mind. Like the boomkin glyph or something along those lines as long as its optional, but just chilling in human form clawing something to death seems kinda stupid to me.
    How does one mangle in human form ? Sounds perverted...

Druids are a shapeshifting class. The form they are in dictates which abilities they use. If you want to see your transmog, then you should either roll a different class, or spend more time not shapeshifted.

I think the dumbest thing Blizzard ever did was make it so that resto druids no longer sit in tree form except on CD, to appease those who wanted to see their characters gear. It's completely stupid and who honestly gives a fuck? When you're in combat, the last thing you're going to think about is how cool your gear looks. Save your 'cool gear' for when you're just sitting around and not doing anything.

Deleted
    Back in wotlk i did use a addon called andrige druid pack wich changed druid forms and spells to imba looks.
    But when you change that , it means that all the same models in game changes, so other druids got the same new looks.
    Dont know if this kinda model change addons still work. Remember the old badrasta movies from classic where he used it also.

Most you could do is race change or change your hair color.

Actually i love the druids tool-set but i just HATE animal forms :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Wouldn't altering in game models be against TOU ?
    Yes. And since we can't talk about things that are against the TOS, closing.