Deleted

PGA Championship Thread

I just love watching golf and especially majors with all the best players in the world.

Who do you think will win? I'm going with either Rory McIlroy, Tiger Woods or Keegan Bradley.

http://www.pga.com/pgachampionship/scoring/leaderboard <--- You can follow the event here, if you are unable to watch it on TV / Stream.

Update

Top 5 standings after second round

T1: Vijay Singh -4
    T1: Tiger Woods -4
    T1: Carl Pettersson -4
    4: Ian Poulter -3
    T5: Jamie Donaldson -2
    T5 Rory McIlroy -2
    Last edited by mmoc18049c7cff; 2012-08-11 at 01:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tiger Woods has made a huge comeback. It's a safe bet that he'll continue to do well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Tiger Woods has made a huge comeback. It's a safe bet that he'll continue to do well.
    Meh. He won some pointless tournaments, at least pointless for his career. He hasn't really proven himself in a major setting yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Meh. He won some pointless tournaments, at least pointless for his career. He hasn't really proven himself in a major setting yet.
    He's only 3 strokes back. Still has more to prove, but things are on an upswing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I believe he'll prove the doubters wrong this week. Tiger Woods is usually a beast during the weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Werrezer View Post
    I believe he'll prove the doubters wrong this week. Tiger Woods is usually a beast during the weekend.
    On the contrary, most of his losses lately seem to come after a good first day or two.

I always bet on the field. It's just a rule of golf. And any other sport where there are so many competitors, like NASCAR. Always bet on the field.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too early to tell. Even my favorite old drunkie John Daly is -4 and he probably won't even make the cut.
    I would not bet against Woods though.

EDIT; I love the majors as well. Maybe another subject,, But should there be a 5th major? And where?
    Last edited by kunah; 2012-08-09 at 09:13 PM.
    Operation Red Wing

Deleted
    A lot of people struggling out there during the afternoon. The morning people got lucky with no wind.

only an hour and half from me and Im stuck running my farm cause its almost time to harvest our corn...FML

Have 2 friends with PGA cards that are watching it with 5 other friends. Damn I hate it when the rest of the country has a drought and Im forced to stay on the farm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    only an hour and half from me and Im stuck running my farm cause its almost time to harvest our corn...FML

Have 2 friends with PGA cards that are watching it with 5 other friends. Damn I hate it when the rest of the country has a drought and Im forced to stay on the farm.
    Wow nice.

Kiawah Island looks like such a nice course. Have you ever played a round there?

I'm seeing alot of +2 +3 numbers beong put up today, is the course playing a bit harder today? Anyone able to watch any of it?
    My hunter is the genetic love child of Liam Neeson, the Dos Equis guy and Chuck Norris. You lose.

<broken image snip>

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuadu View Post
    I'm seeing alot of +2 +3 numbers beong put up today, is the course playing a bit harder today? Anyone able to watch any of it?
    Its very windy today.
    Operation Red Wing

Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    Its very windy today.
    Ah, that would definitely do it. Sounds like an even par score today will put people in good position for the weekend.
    My hunter is the genetic love child of Liam Neeson, the Dos Equis guy and Chuck Norris. You lose.

<broken image snip>

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuadu View Post
    Ah, that would definitely do it. Sounds like an even par score today will put people in good position for the weekend.
    They expect the cut to be +3. Gonna be hard to go low. My fantasy foursome is getting destroyed. (
    Operation Red Wing

Deleted
    Extreme wind today, seems like almost everyone is struggling

---------- Post added 2012-08-10 at 08:11 PM ----------

The cut is down to +4 wow, so many people struggling.

Tiger Woods leading with -5!