Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Did you feel guilty at all pulling that shameful dues ex machina at the end of Tides of Darkness? :x
    Right? We expected everyone was dead

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Danath has been chilling out in Hellfire Peninsula for quite some time

Quote Originally Posted by High General Turalyon View Post
    First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!
    This wins the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Seosaimhin View Post
    This wins the thread.
    AGREED. /10char

Be kinda nice if they just added them back now. Lord knows ally lore could use it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Did you feel guilty at all pulling that shameful dues ex machina at the end of Tides of Darkness? :x
    I would do anything to save my people and serve the Light. My only true regret is taking a mother from her son.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Turalyon,

We have allied with the horde and don't need any of your anti orc slander to mess it up...sooo long story short we have found a titan device that will close the dark portal...unfortunately (for you) this device will cause outland to also implode...so... have fun <3

lots of love

The alliance of theramore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Dear Turalyon,

We have allied with the horde and don't need any of your anti orc slander to mess it up...sooo long story short we have found a titan device that will close the dark portal...unfortunately (for you) this device will cause outland to also implode...so... have fun <3

lots of love

The alliance of theramore
    My beta scouts bring reports of a storm coming to the fog-enshrouded continent of Pandaria. I hear the Alliance and Horde are again to test their mettle in war. Where is this 'alliance' with the Horde you speak of?
    There can be only one dominant force on Azeroth, and it serves the Light! Remember where you come from, brother! We humans must stand together.

Dire news indeed. Fret not, I will return to my people soon and set things in order.
    Together, we will hunt the members of the Horde in front of our horses like the dogs they are!

First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!
    That evil warlock is an Orc. If you try to force your escape he will render your spine invalid resulting in you being neutral and giving quests to the drooling, slackjawed, ape-men of the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account

Lordaeron shall prevail!
    Yeaaaaah, about that.

You might want to take a seat for this....
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

At this age Turalyon belongs in an assisted living facility. Warcraft needs new blood, not ancient characters with little to no relevancy. Anduin is the Alliance's new hero, he just needs a little time to really come into his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't mention Anduin, you'll confuse the old man into thinking Lothar's still alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Is it just me, or is the real point of this thread to promote as a given that Alleria Windrunner would just automatically have nothing to do and no interest in even learning what the state of her own country was or what led it to where it is? Unless she turns out to be nothing more than elven arm candy as a character, that is a dubious proposition.
    Are you insinuating that lady Alleria Windrunner has nothing to say? That has nothing to do? Perhaps there was never anyone more loyal to Anasterian Sunstrider, the last true high elven king of Quel'Thalas, that herself.

Alleria has much to do for its people, now scattered all over Azeroth, exiled from their lands of Quel'Thalas, without solid a leadership and without a future... Of course I'm referring to the High Elves, those who still are loyal to their mores and to the Alliance, not to these filthy Blood Elves allied with the Horde… For the authentic High Elves, as Alleria, the Blood Elves are traitors, are dead...

All remaining High Elves will not hesitate to appoint Alleria Windrunner as their leader. She will carry the High Elves to victory, she will unite all existing High Elves under the banner of the Silver Unicorn, at the end of the day, Alleria Windrunner is the perfect candidate for being the legitimate Ranger General of Silvermoon, the leader that the High Elves were waiting.

With the return of Alleria Windrunner as the new leader of the High Elves of the Alliance, and the resurgence of Greenwood, the last bastion of the High Elves, the High Elves will become an undeniable force in the power of the Alliance, as they have always been and will be.

The Quel’dorei will prevail! Glory to the Alliance!

NOTES:
    Greenwood is the currently unnamed closed zone wedged between the northwestern border of the Eastern Plaguelands, the northeastern border of the Western Plaguelands, and the southwestern border of the Ghostlands. It is a virgin forest land without the presence of the scourge and last refuge of the High Elves that remain, which are regrouping, waiting for the right moment, a moment that may be close ... At a minimum, the high elves maintain an elven port in that zone, if not, how do you explain that there are some elven destroyers in the North Sea in Northrend (the blues ones).

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    While a fun thread - there are simply too many lore fails to account for.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    if not, how do you explain that there are some elven destroyers in the North Sea in Northrend (the blues ones).
    There's a sizeable yet somehow invisible High Elf population in Stormwind.

15+ Year Old Account
    How is this not in the RP section? We're not on that kick again, are we?
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    There's a sizeable yet somehow invisible High Elf population in Stormwind.
    No there isn't, they are nothing but scattered remainder of a broken people, they are relics clinging desperately to ages of glory, long since past, leaving them with no future. All they have left is regret, soon the remaining High elves will vanish for their already scarce numbers are dwindling constantly.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-08-10 at 08:54 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Are you insinuating that lady Alleria Windrunner has nothing to say? That has nothing to do? Perhaps there was never anyone more loyal to Anasterian Sunstrider, the last true high elven king of Quel'Thalas, that herself.

Alleria has much to do for its people, now scattered all over Azeroth, exiled from their lands of Quel'Thalas, without solid a leadership and without a future... Of course I'm referring to the High Elves, those who still are loyal to their mores and to the Alliance, not to these filthy Blood Elves allied with the Horde… For the authentic High Elves, as Alleria, the Blood Elves are traitors, are dead...

All remaining High Elves will not hesitate to appoint Alleria Windrunner as their leader. She will carry the High Elves to victory, she will unite all existing High Elves under the banner of the Silver Unicorn, at the end of the day, Alleria Windrunner is the perfect candidate for being the legitimate Ranger General of Silvermoon, the leader that the High Elves were waiting.

With the return of Alleria Windrunner as the new leader of the High Elves of the Alliance, and the resurgence of Greenwood, the last bastion of the High Elves, the High Elves will become an undeniable force in the power of the Alliance, as they have always been and will be.

The Quel’dorei will prevail! Glory to the Alliance!

NOTES:
    Greenwood is the currently unnamed closed zone wedged between the northwestern border of the Eastern Plaguelands, the northeastern border of the Western Plaguelands, and the southwestern border of the Ghostlands. It is a virgin forest land without the presence of the scourge and last refuge of the High Elves that remain, which are regrouping, waiting for the right moment, a moment that may be close ... At a minimum, the high elves maintain an elven port in that zone, if not, how do you explain that there are some elven destroyers in the North Sea in Northrend (the blues ones).
    Slight note - The High Elves were VERY hesistant to even join the Alliance, not to mention they were the first to leave it again. As for the ships in the north sea, the answer is frightfully obvious - they are capsized Silver Covenant ships.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I would do anything to save my people and serve the Light. My only true regret is taking a mother from her son.
    Including connect to the Internet from the twisting nether to check forum posts?

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Quote Originally Posted by Vensu24 View Post
    At this age Turalyon belongs in an assisted living facility. Warcraft needs new blood, not ancient characters with little to no relevancy. Anduin is the Alliance's new hero, he just needs a little time to really come into his own.
    The thought of Anduin being the Alliance's new hero makes me throw up in my mouth a bit.

---------- Post added 2012-08-10 at 09:27 PM ----------

Also I heard there's a back door entrance for the Quel'dorei to come to Darnassus through. The archway is really low and requires crawling on your hands and knees. It is also full of muck. But they are welcome to return (through this entry way only)