Letter from Illidan Stormrage to his minions on Azeroth. [Petition: Bring me back!]

Minions! I have been reborn. Recently a minion of mine, err slave, err aquantiance on Azeroth has informed me that the General Turaylon has sent word of his safety to his Azerothian followers, HA! the fool, does he really believe that he can rally his followers into rescuing him! his ignorance! I do not need anyones help. I have been reborn! my true demon form is now unleashed and my power is endless! After the failure of my comerade I have been deemed the new General of The Burning Legion.

The Burning Legion wishes to destroy all life in the cosmos and I have no such desires, I wish to ally with the Human Turalyon and his allies. Without me he has no chance of defeating The Legion!

I send you this message in the hope that you will join our rebellion! With the forces on Azeroth allied with the Sons of Lothar and I, we will be unstoppable! So go! tell your leaders that I call to them to join us, if anyone is brave enough to stand up against The Legion, rally with us on Argus.
    The Burning Legion IS NOT PREPARED!

Death to mortals...err with regards!
    General Illidan Stormrage.
    Last edited by General Illidan Stormrage; 2012-08-11 at 01:46 AM.

RP makes me facepalm

death was merelly a setback. he learned this trick with kael'thas

"I'll teach you how to drain magic from living beings if you teach me that cool setback trick"
    "deal!"
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Funny with Turalyon. This extreme about-face in lore makes no sense and sort of kills it with Illidan.
    Quote Originally Posted by High General Turalyon View Post
    First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!

Who is delivering these letters? This only makes me wonder more about the Azerothian Postal Service. I never see them but my mail always makes it's way into my box, sometimes instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Seosaimhin View Post
    Funny with Turalyon. This extreme about-face in lore makes no sense and sort of kills it with Illidan.
    Fool! YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

I've killed you more times than I care to count.
    First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!

I like this stuff actually. The idea of Turalyon coming back, and Illidan being reborn, both teaming up with the mortal races of Azeroth to fight a huge epic battle against Sargeras is very interesting to me. It could be the most epic battle to take place in the world of warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Chireru93 View Post
    I like this stuff actually. The idea of Turalyon coming back, and Illidan being reborn, both teaming up with the mortal races of Azeroth to fight a huge epic battle against Sargeras is very interesting to me. It could be the most epic battle to take place in the world of warcraft.
    I just can't imagine a world where Turalyon would team up with Illidan.

10+ Year Old Account
    General Illidan?...uhhh what?

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for it, but I actually kind of like this idea.

Dear General Stormrage,
    I have had your MH warglaive since the second time I ever cleared BT on my rogue. 13 runs and counting later I have not had the OH nor even shard of azzinoth or cursed vision drop as a consolation prize. In short, gimme my BLOODY warglaive RIGHT NOW and I will no longer storm your sorry excuse for a stronghold and rip you to shreds.
    Sincerely, my rogue.
    PST gimme shard and cursed vision just in case.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was an interesting thread to start, however, we are primarily a discussion forum. Creating multiple accounts to talk to each other in an RP fashion should remain on our Roleplaying Subforum.

If you'd like to start some kind of RP session, you're welcome to review the Read Me sticky before starting, but please keep it in that forum.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Read-me-First!