Poll: New customisation?

Question What if: Character Customization gone mad

What if just for a second all the reasons for the limited customization options disappeared?
    What would you choose?

Go Crazy!

No Wrong Answer!

Poll Incoming! Poll is bad sorry
    Last edited by kage; 2012-08-10 at 10:25 PM.

err.. don't entirely understand topic. We make up things we'd like to customise??

In that case Height for Gnomes, so we can have tauren size gnomes running around!

Beard length for female dwarves (come on! they need at least one bearded option.. it is Lore afterall)

and also "amount character uses bouncing up and down animation" for Night Elves, so me Ne can just constantly be jumping up and down on the spot.

I'd give my tank super big boobehs.

(to me, customization means race, class, name and appearance)

I have many many many toons, but this is what I'd do to them if customization was unlimited:

I'd give all my toons first and last names.

my undead warlock main would no longer have exposed bones. I'd make him taller and give him a handsome face lol

two of my blood elf hunters would turn into undead elf hunters.

2 of my other blood elves would race change to naga. the mage girl would be pink, blue and green with snake hair. the warrior guy would be green with a squid tentacles beard.

I'd customize the general size of most of my toons. my draenei paladin would be huge and muscular. my undead priest and my other blood elf mage would both be short, slim and small breasted.

my goblin shaman would have a face similar to those of the vanilla goblins.

a blood elf warlock of mine would become an eredar warlock.

a night elf rogue of mine would turn into an harpy, while a blood elf rogue of mine would become a qiraji.

2 out of my three night elf druids would turn into a dryad and a frost nymph. the third one would get cat ears.

I can't think of more right now but there probably would be more stuff than that..

EDIT: I said my undead main wouldn't have exposed bones anymore, but thinking more about it... none of my undead toons would have exposed bones anymore. just becasue they're dead doesn't mean they have to be ugly lol
    Last edited by checking facts; 2012-08-10 at 10:34 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    not hard to understand, but I'll bite. Orc Males having the DBZ/GT hairstyles, and I'll be happy...give my orc hunter Gokou's SS4 hairstyle, NOW blizz!
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    err.. don't entirely understand topic. We make up things we'd like to customise??

In that case Height for Gnomes, so we can have tauren size gnomes running around!

Beard length for female dwarves (come on! they need at least one bearded option.. it is Lore afterall)

and also "amount character uses bouncing up and down animation" for Night Elves, so me Ne can just constantly be jumping up and down on the spot.
    Beards! Dark Iron/Wild Hammer Option also fun to think about

Scaleable breasts.

tattoos on current npcs, at least body ones, are actually "shirts" in the wow model viewer. More hair styles and colours, more skin tones, I think a third tier of "features" should be available.

Strange magic effects. I'm not a warlock for nothing here!

new cast animations, unique for every spell
    Be feared, or be fuel

I've always been found of the idea of character having a "noticeable magic taint" such as Malfurion's look.

Not just casters or certain kinds of casters either. Feathers sprouting, 'lava veins' and so on for everybody even if the class has no relation to magic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go for different body types. I'd LOVE my paladin to be bigger than a stick and have my DK slim down slightly.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

I would make my warrior main as large as he would be while under the effects of the drinking horn.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

I would love to customize my druid tank....... into a bunny

Other: Body size customization.

Make it more like Skyrim or Saints Row 3 in character creation

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scars would be a nice one for me.

Or perhaps give each class a special customization option (like DKs had their special skins/hair colors).
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything on that poll minus makeup and glowing eyes. You can already get glowing eye effects from being a DK, Draenei, Elf and some helms provide it as well(t2 Rogue, couple others I can't think of off the top of my head). I'd like to be able to modify weapon model scaling independent of my character's size(within reasonable limits, female humans having larger weap models than many races annoys me).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Maghar orc skin
    Blackrock/Dragonmaw skin
    Dark Iron dwarf skin
    Taunka skin for taurens

Scars
    tattoos/tribal markings

Body size scaling.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Yaungol skin for my dk, Fel orc skin for my warrior, Dreadlocks for my troll shaman, and customizeable totems, Being able to precisely decide what my tank bear looks like (Textures, colour etc.) My undead mage having red glowing eyes and using guns to shoot fireballs (I overdid it, didnt I?)