Question BiS thread for mutt spriest just starting HM?

Hi all, I'm a new member here but have used the guides often so finally joined because I'm a bit stuck where to start with my spriest. I have played Holy for a long time, and almost exclusively PvP battlegrounds (not arena). So I have very nice PvP gear and am proud of my progress with that. But as I'm waiting for MoP I'm looking for things to do and I want to start doing dungeons and maybe raid (using LFR) and I desire to be a decent dps contributor via shadow spec. So far I've been doing heroic Hour of Twighlight and my percent dps for the groups is around 20%, so no one complains but I wonder if it could be better. I'm using a mix of my Cataclysmic PvP gear and drops from the dungeons, if they have more Haste than my PvP gear since I know haste is important. I haven't gemed and enchanted the dungeon drops, but my PvP stuff is however probably not tuned for dungeon.

So I'm a mutt

Is there a guide like you have for BiS enhancement shaman for spriest? I've been using the shaman one for my sham to help his dps off-spec (he's resto PvP, same situation as above)

Thanks for the guidance!

I posted my BiS list on here a while ago but it's probably 5 dozen pages back. It'll show you how your PVP items compare to 5man and LFR items (all the way through Heroic DS). Here's a link:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lot-List-4-3-2
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Thank you very much! I spent most of the last few days acquiring the "Whisperwind" grey set, I think it's ilvl 378. Can't link because I'm a forum noob. Still need the shoulders, they are 8% drop so wish luck.

I really appreciate the work you put into your list. It is all very technical information, I am not that savvy with understanding all of the dynamics of how things work together. I see numbers on anything and want to "RUN AWAYYY RUN AWAYYYY!" haha Some of the comments were a bit harsh - I hope you let that roll, you did a great job. All I want is a list with the name of the thing I need and what level it is, and where to get it. You went beyond the call of duty and gave even more info!

I think the PvP comparison is helpful but I would put out there, that not many people would be willing to reforge and gem their PvP gear to make it work properly. Well, unless they have deep pockets! I actually did reforge a little for some stuff and then things became tangled when I consulted Mr Robot and it told me to un-reforge some of the reforges I had done - because they weren't the optimal for PvP. So I think that it is a good step that Blizz is trying to make gear more multi-purpose but (for me) it's not there yet. Probably because I PvP as heals, and not dps.

Thanks again